SAU Community

Fc-datalogit

How good is the dataloging function?

Thanks

apparently it logs just about everything, hence being called "datalogit" lol.

Come on guys, we need a few more and I can place an order and get my car tuned!!!

If no-one registers anymore interest soon, I am thinking about shelling out the full price.. :D

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well for starters with fc datalogit you can build a visual knock map. that is datalog for a 20 minute driving session, logging

airflow meter

speed

revs

knock

inj duty

ing value

then colllate all the data into excel and plot the highest knock on a 20 x 20 matching to the rpm and load axis from the airflow meter. you then have a 20 x 20 view of the highest knock for each cell. so you can work out how much timing you can afford to advance in each cell. you can do the same on the hand controller just takes more time and pressing buttons

Updated List guys... We only need 3 more people and I can make the order. Paul33, are you interested?

1. The Mafia

2. Beer Baron

3. Stolly

4. Snowman

5. Bl4cK32

6. yogi000

7. Ryosuke Takahashi

8. aznprick2c

For those that want a look at the software, click this link, and you can actually click on the tabs etc to bring up that page of settings. Some very interesting setting in there.

http://www.fc-datalogit.co.nz/map-rx7-fcedit.html

Updated List guys... We only need 3 more people and I can make the order. Paul33, are you interested?

1. The Mafia - R33 GTS-T Datalogit Version - GTS-T v1:100

2. Beer Baron

3. Stolly

4. Snowman

5. Bl4cK32

6. yogi000

7. Ryosuke Takahashi

8. aznprick2c - SR-20 - FCDatalogit Version - SR-20 v1:110

9. Gav - GTR (BNR32 D-Jetro model) - FCDatalogit Version - GTR v1:110

For those that want a look at the software, click this link, and you can actually click on the tabs etc to bring up that page of settings. Some very interesting setting in there.

Guys, can you let me know the model of your car and I will work out what version of datalogit you will need.

Oh, and make sure you let me know what version of powerfc you are running. Its shows it as you first turn on the ignition.

Edited by The Mafia

Price is AUD, delivered. I think it's pretty damn good.

1 more person and I can make the order. Paul33, are you interested?

2. Beer Baron

3. Stolly

4. Snowman

5. Bl4cK32

6. yogi000

7. Ryosuke Takahashi

10. Dale FZ1

Edited by The Mafia

I am interested, $450 au is pretty good.

When do we have to pay, and what method?

Snowman has bnr34 so GTSTv1 wont be suitable (unless its for another car?)

Do we have official support from the supplier and are we going to have that silly 6 monthg waiting period to join their forums?

Price is $425AUD, delivered. I think it's pretty damn good.

We now have enough. Thanks Paul :(

2. Beer Baron

3. Stolly

4. Snowman

5. Bl4cK32 - GTS-T - v1:100

6. yogi000

7. Ryosuke Takahashi

10. Dale FZ1

11. Paulr33

Guys, I need to know what cars you have so I can work out what models you will need.

Let me know asap!!!

Edited by The Mafia

well, I am not sure. If you wanted to, I could take all the payments and give them and the order with all of the datalogit details to the provider.

Bare in mind that these could take up to 3 weeks to deliver as there is a shortage or something.

Direct Deposit would be easy as.

Also, I really need everyone to give me the details of what datalogit they will need that wil suit their car.

Let me know ASAP!