SAU Community

Ministry Of Sound Annual - 28 Oct

Kaido_RR

Ministry of Sound Annual - 28 Oct

Its that time of year again as Ministry of Sound jets into town with a huge contingent in tow.

Gracing our presence for the first time in 6 years is one of the worlds greatest DJ痴, John Digweed for an inspired 3 hour set ・joined by Germany痴 Tom Novy and Australias own Mark Dynamix.

In her very own arena, the first lady of hard-beats Lisa Lashes unleashes alongside Sydney痴 Jason Midro ・and a special breaks and dnb room featuring Kid kenobi and MC Shureshock and the belated return to Perth of the UK痴 dnb maestro mampi Swift and IC3. A huge night, spread out over 3 venues.

sub-culture in conjunction with loaded dice and inthemix.com.au present

MoS ・The Annual

Friday October 28 ・9pm til late

Metro City/Old Berlin/Rise

Inthemix.com.au presents the MoS Annual Arena

JOHN DIGWEED

TOM NOVY

MARK DYNAMIX

Lashed Arena

LISA LASHES

JASON MIDRO

Loaded Dice Arena

KID KENOBI and MC SHURESHOCK

MAMPI SWIFT and IC3

Tickets :

Earlybird tickets $49 + bf up to and including Friday October 7; thereafter $65 + bf

Limited dicount websaaver tickets available online at www.sub-culture.com.au

Limited Student Priced Tickets from Murdoch Guild and Curtin Guild

Strictly limited Double Pax containing 1 Ticket to MoS Sessions and 1 Ticket to Subculture Festival $100 + bf from Planet Video and Mills Records.

THIS IS AN OVER 18's EVENT ONLY. ROAR.

f**k YEAH BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

How else is doing MOS + Subculture Festival ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if i'm going to MoS as of yet. Wouldnt mind seeing Digweed and Lashes, would love to see KK but they are all in different rooms and i'd hate to keep moving around. might be line-up clashes as well.

Definitely up for Subculture and NYD (called Sun Electric... the ferk is Sun Electric!?), so probably will buy the double pax for those two.

Will let you know if i change my mind mikey :)

Will be at MOS & sub-culture :) some awesome line ups!!! bring on MAMPI & DIGWEED

Yas, being the trance lover you are, I'm surprised you even are thinking of missing DIGWEED!!!

Digweed isnt exactly trance issit? more proggy i thought, and a bit prog/techy or something...?

first time he's in town for like, 6 years though, dont exactly want to miss it either but probably give it a miss

subculture, breakfest, sunshine ppl (aka sun electric), summadayze for sure though. and we'll see what we have in stall for TT06 :)

haha mikey you only have one friend? :)

geez Yas, you have your summer lined up already  :)

rofl :)

i only have 1 friend which is 18+ and is willing to come to an event where over 60% of the people are off there head of pills and likes the music, and isnt a cheap ass :(

i was soo looking forward to seeing Lisa Lashes; and mos look to be alittle more hard compare to Gk which is wat i like :'(

someone give me a tissue plz