SAU Community

Sides Skirts

GFunk

is there anywhere in brisbane that do side skirts for 32 gtr's. I've called dmd the image but they said they only do the two types on their website and i'm not interested as they are way too over the top.

I was after something simple like the one in this photo. I can't remember where i found this photo, i was hoping it was off this forum so they could let me know where they got it.

thanx

post-20345-1130149270.jpg

I was looking at getting the Veilside body kit (front bar and side skirts) from "180sx" on this forum. However, I dont feel comfident enough to actually buy from this guy considering he quoted me $600 including postage, yet bodykit designers and makers here in brisbane are quoting me $1800 including rear bar and fitting.

The side skirts on that GTR came with it when it was imported. I dont know what brand they are tho.

The car is for sale also (minus, roll cage, crazy wing, clear tailights and a few other bits and pieces)

The side skirts on that GTR came with it when it was imported. I dont know what brand they are tho.

The car is for sale also (minus, roll cage, crazy wing, clear tailights and a few other bits and pieces)

damn it, oh well.

Has anyone else noticed 32 GTR's comin ova with these skirts???

You could try some cardboard and stick it on top of the original skirt. Then paint the cardboard. It would look pretty sik!

sorry George just kidding!

if you can get away with holding your car together with sticky tape then i guess i can :D

-------------------------------------------------

sum1 buy these plates -

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=92599