• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

* What insurance company are you with?

Sounds like your parents have it insured under them.

I got quoted $1899 for a 1990 R32 GTR and I have 60% no claim and all my DL points. + Im 24 and nobody under 24 can drive my cars.

* I think Ive spotted you around aswell!! :P

• 4 weeks later...

man.... ur all lucky... gtr for a first car.. :S i got a GTS r33 series 2 and im paying $600 with HBF lol my mate is paying $1400 for a r33 GTR heehe go with the HBF!!! newaiz, im trying to get a r33 half cut GTR.... kinda having a hard time.. coz ppl been telling me its gona be a bitch maintaning it... but im planning to spend around 6k for the half cut, and my mechanic is hooking me up with installments and performance parts for another 6k (the same mechaninc that worked on "sleekGTS") so u ppl reckon dats reasonable? ani comments would be appriciatable! cheers :lol:

Welcome!! :P

Yes insurance sucks for 18/19 y/o....

1900 per year for me..

is that all ??? whos that with, oh yeh i just realised girls get like $500 less than guys lol. and maybe u being 18 makes a diff aswell seeing as im only 17. i got quoted $2500 for a 92 Gts-t if i payed $15,000 for the car. and $1750 if i payed $12,500 for the car. I dunno how they work insurance out lo0l...i think they just make up whatever they feel like

Damn, you guys are getting some cheap insurance :blink:

Espcially you Kylie, $1100 a year fully comp is awesome

I'm 21 like Randominsanity and pay $2200 a year through Just Car. I might call HBF when the time comes to renew to see if I can get it any cheaper, cheers mwin....

(P.S. It was me who saw you at Hillarys today.. Hi!)

Just got insurance quote and found this bit on the excesses interesting..

Age Excesses

Female Drivers Aged 16 - 22 $400

Female Drivers Aged 23 - 24 $300

Male Drivers Aged 16 - 22 $650

Male Drivers Aged 23 - 24 $550

Different prices for male and female drivers? Hmm.. Does that mean females ARE better drivers after all?? :) jokes... sucks to be male and in an accident though :S

• 2 weeks later...

Off topic I know.. But thrtytwo.. you didnt happen to work at Austin Computers did you?

PS: My Subaru Legacy GT Wagon was $495 per year to insure with Western QBE.. Insured for $13'500

• 1 month later...
Damn, you guys are getting some cheap insurance :rolleyes:

Espcially you Kylie, $1100 a year fully comp is awesome

I'm 21 like Randominsanity and pay $2200 a year through Just Car. I might call HBF when the time comes to renew to see if I can get it any cheaper, cheers mwin....

(P.S. It was me who saw you at Hillarys today.. Hi!)

thrtytwo: with just car dude

just so i can remember i met u at that ramdom cruise at hillarys? hahahaha

now that im off my P plates my insurance has gone down to 1000...save me a $100