SAU Community

cruises in Melb.

Guest JapCrazyImports

Guest JapCrazyImports

Thursday/Friday cruises here are becoming too dangerous.

There were more cops than imports.

We should head back to Bunnings in Morabbin.

what do ya think?

Guest JapCrazyImports

there's always people out on Thurs/fri on the corner of westall and princess in Clayton.

What day do you cruise then?

The ones you are seeing at westall road arent an import or MCCR group. It sjust a bunch of hoons out for illegal drags. You're right but the cops have hit hard - best bet is to stay away. If you do go be careful unmarked cars travel in the pack as well as them sending coppers in their own hotted up cars. they take down number plates and then call you in for a full roady at a time of their choice ($1000 fine for failing to comply).

Originally posted by HER-R33

The ones you are seeing at westall road arent an import or MCCR group. It sjust a bunch of hoons out for illegal drags.  You're right but the cops have hit hard - best bet is to stay away.  If you do go be careful unmarked cars travel in the pack as well as them sending coppers in their own hotted up cars.  they take down number plates and then call you in for a full roady at a time of their choice ($1000 fine for failing to comply).

half the MCCR ppl are hoons what are u talking about.

not much to drag for u being in a calibra lol

altho thats probably why u hang out with the MCCR crew and all the Daihatsus, mirages with neons and old civic sedans with fugly decals on the paint

lmao j/k

i hold my own illigal drags

every sat sunday after work down millers rd with.. usualy there r 3 skylines

hahah

stock standard we all meet up at kfc westgate

and go millers road and try rip each other every set of lights

but i dont do that no more

im to mature

don't you guys hate it when one of those so called "hoons" in their commies tailgating behind your skylines wanting a drag when you just wanna relax and cruise? man I've gotta say there is no class in "hoons" whatsoever!...some people are just too bored in their lives..