SAU Community

sikalfex!!

inark

Originally posted by R31 Skyline Chick

LOL ya duffer!

Its not in the craft section!

It's in the sealant section.

If you can't find it, then ask someone! (I know there is this stupid thing called male pride that stops guys asking for assistance, so take a woman and get her to ask for you :P )

thats where all the sealants are kept.... in the craft section.... and i asked someone if they had sikaflex and they stared at me blankly... next person who stares at me like that is going to get a ****ing crack to the head! its starting to piss me off lol

Go to Bunnings at Sandown Park.

At least the people that are employed there have been there for more than a few days.

All the ones in Keysborough are newbies

oh... and 'SIKA' is a brand name, so you won't get 3M 'SIKAFLEX' :P

nark

go to a marine shop, u will find it there and u wont get stupid looks on peoples faces cause they actually use it alot on boats and other marine equipement

inark, I just brought some sika-flex from bunnings 2 days ago. Just got a new spoiler dude and needed that stuff.

checkout the 2 bunnings store located off Whitehorse Road in Nunawading. They have it there.. One is located right next to Harvey Normans, and the other is opposite Repco, both are about 1-2 km's away from each other.

dude i live near springvale... where the *** is nunawading? cause it aint something that sounds like its on this side of town.

i'll go to the one in sandown its like 10mins away.

ummm I live near springvale too. ok, go straight up Springvale Road all the way up towards Doncaster, you'll see a huge Maccas on your right just pass the railway track, thats Whitehorse road(Middleborough Rd).

Its not that far man.. from Springvale its about 15-20 mins drive depending on traffic. Whitehorse rd is off Springvale road.. there's a Bunning on the left and one on the right...

If it's too hard man, just lookup the melway :)

a what?

hahaha

i have one so STFU!

,.|.. o_o

i never pay attention to places that arent in my area... i know how to get to middlesborough rd i used to play cricket on one of the grounds around some area down there lol