SAU Community

sikalfex!!

inark

how hard is it to find someone that sells sikaflex!!

omfg the trouble ive been thru to get this crap and i still dont have any

repco sales ppl are ***ing idiots and wouldnt know a product from a lepper selling second hand gloves and shoes. i had to slowly sound the word out to the ***ing tool... maybe i should have said tube with black sticky stuff ppl use to stick things on cars. bunnings have no clue what it even is.

does anyone for the LOVE OF GAWD know where i can get me some?

3M, Big M i dont care what brand...

LOL that's funny... S I K A F L E X...... slllooooowwwllyyy..

Anyway, if you get stuck, go out to a panel beating shop, or a place that sells spray painters and panel beaters gear. They should have about 4 gallons of the stuff.

J

they had lots of selleys alsorts of shit.... but no 3M sikaflew... lots of other crap like sealants too... but im not sure on how well that crap works in comparison

nah we're on the second.... all the tools who know nothing and work in customer service work on the 3rd...

but theres a number of hot looking chicks working here... i love working here in summer

Yeah dude, also saw some nice jap chicks from the jap travel bureau. Well mebbe not some..a few. Recognised your car straight away, not many black 32s spoiler-less...looking good dude...looking good. Saw the nice boost gauge :)

I was parked at the Chubb security area, apparently the security guard says "...allowed to park there after normal office hours, just don't block the access ways" :)

lmao hes ***ing right... im lucky i do night shift and he does days so i dont have to worry about it so much :)

and if u do night shift u'll have to work with me haha

unless u go do sales or something :)

Originally posted by ex-static

I bought sikaflex from bunnings :P it really wasnt that hard to find.

Yep, the last one that we got came from Sandown Bunnings

I assume the new Keysborogh one has it too.

Originally posted by ex-static

Its in the dispenser you use in one of those fluid / glue guns.. was about $20

caulking gun :)

i got the gun i need the damn compound and ive been thru the "CRAFT" section at that bunnings in keysborough twice and not seen anything that say "sikaflex"

lots of sealants tho.... not sure if they are the same so i aint using it.

what r u planing to seal?

sikaflex is a marine grade sealent, so if u want the best stuff go to a marine parts shop and u will find it!

We had a 40 foot container at work just a few weeks ago with about 500 tubes of the stuff to go to Vietnam with other stuff for 1 of our jobs.

LOL ya duffer!

Its not in the craft section!

It's in the sealant section.

If you can't find it, then ask someone! (I know there is this stupid thing called male pride that stops guys asking for assistance, so take a woman and get her to ask for you :P )