SAU Community

Newcastle Cruise 18th Dec (sunday)

NYL83R

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sydney guys are cruising up to Newcastle on the 18th too.

So if we have our BBQ lunch and take some nice photos at the marina then we should be able to travel back and meet the guys from sydney before they travel back home in teh afternoon.

Hope you can make it too Mark :P

And I'm hoping to at least have the front bar painted by then Dave. Maybe the whole car if I can afford it  :)

Oh so you didn't even have it painted whe nyou took that young bird to her formal!?!? :) lol, u better not get a blue respray then bro :) Im sure you'll choose a nice colour if you get it done by then.... maybe red/green for xmas time?

we WILL be back for this guys (racing on the 17th at wsid)...so Speers Point to Soldiers Point......could call it the Point to Point cruise....lol

Straight to the point there, i like it.

Thanks for making the effort to attend the cruise Pau/Stace. Good luck at wsid too guys! B)

-Dave.

Oh so you didn't even have it painted whe nyou took that young bird to her formal!?!?  :O  lol, u better not get a blue respray then bro :P Im sure you'll choose a nice colour if you get it done by then.... maybe red/green for xmas time?

Yeha, I had thought of leaving it until after Christmas and just dress it up a bit to make it look deliberate :)

I may yet anyway.

I've checked out other parts of the car when I washed it the other day, and I've noticed way more chips then usual. And some are down to metal, so surface rust will come soon.

Luckily, we have a friend who is a panelbeater, so I'll talk to him and see of he can do a cash job for me on the lot.

Otherwise, does anyone else know of anyone good that will do a cheap job? :D

Point to Point cruise eh...... I like it :D

hay bro go see Richard at Sea Side Smash at Dudley. He is a gun at matching paint colours. he will do you a good deal to.

if ya have any queries PM me

cheers,

Boz

Yeha, I had thought of leaving it until after Christmas and just dress it up a bit to make it look deliberate  :)

I may yet anyway.

I've checked out other parts of the car when I washed it the other day, and I've noticed way more chips then usual. And some are down to metal, so surface rust will come soon.

Luckily, we have a friend who is a panelbeater, so I'll talk to him and see of he can do a cash job for me on the lot.

Otherwise, does anyone else know of anyone good that will do a cheap job?  :D

Point to Point cruise eh...... I like it  :D

Hey guys, put a new battery into the skyline after 5 and 1/2 months without the old girl being turned on. Kicked over first go and drove very nicely (although i was the passenger :P ).

So im just counting down the days now, should be the goods.

Fingers crossed I'll be sorted enough by the 18th so I can meet you all. I've got the hardest part of the move done with... I said goodbye to my baby yesterday at the TNT depot in Townsville. Hopefully she'll arrive safe and sound in 9 or so days time.

My name is Karen and I have a mostly white (with black and purple) R33 GTS-T

Im definatelly in! The last cruise i went on was sweet, but there was no bbq. food = :angry: i didnt have the radio last time. i'l be gettin one for this time though. we need it for ppl like Dave, he has a special talent that allows him to somehow stray miles away from huge conga-lines.hehe.