SAU Community

Cefiro In This Months Drift Battle

nytrda

Hey Guys,

The ceffy in question is indeed CEF33. This car is owned by a good friend of mine, and business partner Daniel. The car was imported direct from Japan, via Danny from J-Spec. The car was owned by a mechanic from D-Ride Japan, and he did the engine build and car setup. This thing is a beast, and with a turbo upgrade and will be even more competitive on the track.

For those questioning the kit is a genuine Uras Monkey Magic kit, complete with stamps to prove it. I can't believe the difference there is in fibreglass products; these things are tough and near impossible to kill.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the positive comments, the pics turned out really good. This is the best car I have ever owned, it is tough, looks immaculate and drives (drifts) a dream.

If you are seriously interested in owning this car please give me a call on 0401910286.

-Daniel

Hey guys,

Thanks for the positive comments, the pics turned out really good. This is the best car I have ever owned, it is tough, looks immaculate and drives (drifts) a dream.

If you are seriously interested in owning this car please give me a call on 0401910286.

-Daniel

:angry::):):O:O:O

Edit: Did anyone know you get an error for putting too many emoticons in a post !

Edited by konect