SAU Community

3.5" Rezzy/muffler

Freebaggin

Years ago I removed the centre rezzy/muffler from my R33 and therefore only have the rear muffler. It's been fine up to now as I was not driving it much, other than weekend blasts etc.

Now I will be driving through the city everyday and as the car is damn load I'll no doubt be booked.

I had a look around a couldn't find any 3.5" centre rezzys/mufflers, exhaust shops were hopeless. Do you guys know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance.

I had the same sorta problem when chasing a 4inch straight thru muffler exhaust shops wanted shitloads and it was goin to be custom anyway and i always got the 100 questions.. wats it on wat engines it got blah blah blah

im making it myself but yer.. havent finished making the muffler yet hopefully should do allright.. im just using fiberglass packing they you can buy from the motorbike shops for about 7 bux for a bag of it

Wazz

Edited by Wazz

Unique autosports sell 3.5" rezzys/mufflers.

Right down the bottom....

http://www.nismo.com.au/pricelists/priceli...lineexhaust.htm

Yeah I spotted that ......Hopeless again! He got back to me today and they are 3", not 3.5" as advertised.

Called around and an exhaust place in the CBD can source one from Walker direct believe it or not, approx $100.....we'll see.

Edited by Freebaggin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Fuel pressure increases to about 48 when blipping the throttle while running
    • Latest update, reinstalled the evap canister. No change. Disconnected the fpr vacuum hose, no change.  Hooked up the fuel pressure tester. 42psi when primed, consistent with what I've been seeing online. When running, drops to 34psi. Ideas on this?  Also, when I did my fuel pump rewire, I tested hot before tapping. I attempted at first to just unplug my relay to relieve fuel pressure and the pump still primed and ran. Thought that was strange. Unplugged the connector in the trunk by the fuel hat and was able to relieve fuel pressure that way. Starting to wonder if I jacked something up with my wiring because shouldn't be priming without the relay hooked up. 
    • Would only affect the low end, not the outright power produced. Also 180kW is about right for a stock turbo, you could push a bit more boost and make 190~200kW then hours later (maybe minutes) be ready to buy a new turbo lol.
    • Thought i would update, Made 180Kw, 303Nm. VCT no really working properly, and turbo oil seal starting to go, something to work towards 😃 Cheers everyone 
    • Hmmm, good to know, thanks! I have to admit it was a spur of the moment decision to go with the aftermarket driveshaft and did no research. It's a bit disheartening reading comments about those on the internet. Will see how it holds up. It has been 15,000km and so far so good.