SAU Community

Floor Mats

beastien

Does anyone else have a cargo bay original Stagea floor mat?

I guess I could ask the wife to do it; that way Id get to watch her nice little behind poking up in the air everywhere, BUT I dont trust her to do a good correct job. Not with me constantly feeling her up and all that (geez, how could I resist if shes down on her knees mooning me??), and trying to st*k it in. Or have I said too much?

Pics or ban?? :ermm:

Edited by Tangles

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can give it a shot if you need the tracing. i have shitloads of B1/A1 scrap paper at work, i could stick a few pieces together and do a trace. whoever wants to follow through i can mail it to you. let me have a crack this weekend, if i get time i'll let you all know

I can give it a shot if you need the tracing. i have shitloads of B1/A1 scrap paper at work, i could stick a few pieces together and do a trace. whoever wants to follow through i can mail it to you. let me have a crack this weekend, if i get time i'll let you all know

have a chat to beastien about it all........... cheers. honestly, I wont get my wife to do it, as Im sure itd end up scew-wiff (reasons supplied)

Now, if someone was willing to donate 2 perfectly good knees, then I wouldnt be such an arsewipe now would I????? :P Probably not true, once and arsewipe always an arsewipe IMO (just ask the loo paper next time) :yes:

You wouldnt believe how depressing knee pain can be after 18yrs. :ermm: I reckon.

Edited by Tangles

You wouldnt believe how depressing knee pain can be after 18yrs. :D I reckon.

Don't worry, i'm sure in 10 years they'll have robot knees with laser cannons graphted to them to smite your enemies.

Sorry the mat group buy is taking so long guys, we're still trying to work out the details, also in the mean time the company has changed carpet suppliers.

I'm waiting to hear from the guy at the moment, and i'll start things rolling as soon as it's all sorted.

I'm also trying to get details for a boot mat.

Hey Tangles, it's cool mate if you can't do the pattern for me, i completely understand your situation, and i don't want to be the cause of more anguish for you. I'm sure someone else could offer there services.

If you've got a genuine boot mat Terminal, you just need to trace the outline onto a large enough piece of thick paper or cardboard, including any holes or such, i'll talk to you on MSN soon about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on guys and gals, need a few more people for the GB, I'm sure there is more people out there with sub standard mats that need replacing. Or didn't even get any with there Stagea, like me.

This is a bargain to be had, with sweet custom designed badging.

I'm going to extend the GB another month to try and get the numbers up, sorry to the guys that have put there name down, and are waiting, but otherwise we wont get the cheap pricing.

So, get your orders in asap.

Edited by beastien

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

this is a bit off topic but i was wondering where to get the Stagea from symbol thing from {badge} i jsut bought my Stagea today and just noticed it doesnt have one..

and i garuntee my sister will want one for her full import R33 aswell

any help would be gratefull..

p.s. i havnt seen them anywhere and ive been looking for just the badge almost as long as i was searching for the car to buy

• 5 years later...

I had R33 mats in my WC34 they fit good couldn't notice any difference, also have skyline mats in my PM35 same same