SAU Community

W4nted

mitch_f1

Hello,

I am selling a NEW, UNUSED number plate. it is W4NTED. I brought it, and have not yet got a car to put it on, and it's costing me too much to keep it. So i'm getting rid of it. It is custom yellow number plate (black writing on yellow background, but the oclour can be changed for a small fee)

I have read a number of articles about custom plates, they reckon that the value of custom plates are going up (it sure shows in their cost from the RTA). So this is a bargin asset for all you young entrepreneurs out there.

The plate is on hold at the RTA in Forestway. It can be picked up from there or transfered to any other RTA you like for like <50$ (don't quote me)

I am accepting ANY offers over $800

Please enquire. you can e-mail me @ [email protected] or call me on 9449 7772 after 4pm on weekdays

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/DesktopDefa...lias=carpointau

Thanks all,

Mitchell

Edited by mitch_f1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

common, to buy these off the shelf is about $500 anyway....slightly under. I am happy to accept how much they go for at the RTA (around $450).....you even call them up, to buy a new custom plate is $450, and for the staorage is $50 (it has stoorage until April).

Mitch

• 1 month later...

I am considering selling it for less than what the RTA asks for a new custom number plate ($450+......go ask for yourself)

I need to get some cash back on this, so I am considering any offer. I will still give the free photoshoot as well.

Mitch