SAU Community

Lots Of High End Rb26 Stuff. Built Shortblock. Bui

THIS WAS ORIGINALLY ALL FOR A 240SX. LOCATED IN 14085 USA.

OK. Make offers on this stuff. Most of the stuff is brand new, unless otherwise noted. A gentleman with an r33 skyline told me he wanted most of the parts, but he can't pay until the end of next week and i need money now, so, if you a good offer you can have it otherwise he is tentatively going to get it. (i informed him of this and he knows, just so you don't think i am scamming him) I am selling because i am buying a lotus elise. I don't feel like having a project anymore.

EMAIL ME PLEASE: [email protected]

I can get you pics if you need it, but alot of the pics have been posted here.

1 R32 unassembled shortblock, bored .040 over to accept Wiseco forged and coated pistons. Power enterprise black metal main bearings. Has been baked and magnafluxed, skim cut deck. Pauter rods all within .0005 on the big end. R32 Crank with Jun oil pump drive collar installed, needs set screws installed. PE blackmetal Rod bearings.

2 5 lug conversion F+R

3 Tomei head/I/E gasket kit. Stock thickness

4 Exedy triple plate clutch with max pressure plate pressure

5 AEM EMS RB26dett with MAP sensor and wideband O2 sensor

6 Tomei Procam (intake and exhaust) 270 x 10.25, and Tomei

Solid Lifters.

7 Tomei Cam Pulley (both)

8 Trust clear timing cover

9 RB26 head with ferrea valve springs, ferrea titanium retainers, ferrea valve seats. Jun extra strong valve guides. HKS high performance valve seals. Minor headwork.

10 High volume water pump

11 Timing belt tensioner assy.

12 1000cc top feed injectors x 6, RC ENG

13 Power enterprise super strong timing belt

14 Jun High Volume oil pump

15 Jun main studs

16 ARP head studs

17 Used greddy profec e-01 boost controller

18 USED Greddy warning gauges: OT, OP, WT, FP, EGT, Boost

19 USED HKS type 1 TT

20 USED 240SX fluidyne radiator

21 USED PWR intercooler 3 x 11 x 24 core

22 USED Tial 35mm WG

23 USED Rb20DET transmission

24 USED 2 x z32 MAF meters

25 2 x HKS filters and 2 HKS MAF adapters (these are sweet)

26 RB equipped 240SX full 3” mandrel exhaust with solenoid operated dump valve, T3 manifold, WG dump tube, Aluminum mandrel intercooler tubing, top mount manifold flanged for T3 turbo (EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLUMB YOUR RB) NOTE: this was installed on a RHD car. You may need to modify the DOWNPIPE only to fit it in a LHD car.

27 Right Hand Drive Converted 1991 240sx hatch with US vin, rear mount battery, Full front interior included, lhd and rhd parts. Heater is not installed but included. Pretty much all LHD and RHD parts.

28 RB26 parts: stock pistons, rods, cams, intake manifold, valve covers, timing covers, all accessories, stock valve components, water pump, oil pump, PTU, everything but stock block, head, & valves. etc. etc. etc.