SAU Community

Stagea Advice Please!(perth)

baddad

Being a Delica owner I love the imports and am wanting to get a Stagea as our 2nd car.

I looked at a white 98 RS4 last week at Cannington Auto and was wondering if anyone has seen this vehicle

It has 98,000kms on it, Excellent condition IMO and drove perfect. I cannot fault it and was curious as to wether the price is on the mark for this model. they want 22,900 for it, I am thinking 20 - 21k. Does these seem reasonable for the year, kms travelled?

It is standard and only extras I found are a TV setup which I am aware wont work!!

any advice would be appreciated

Being a Delica owner I love the imports and am wanting to get a Stagea as our 2nd car.

I looked at a white 98 RS4 last week at Cannington Auto and was wondering if anyone has seen this vehicle

It has 98,000kms on it, Excellent condition IMO and drove perfect. I cannot fault it and was curious as to wether the price is on the mark for this model. they want 22,900 for it, I am thinking 20 - 21k. Does these seem reasonable for the year, kms travelled?

It is standard and only extras I found are a TV setup which I am aware wont work!!

any advice would be appreciated

I imported a 1997 S1 18 months ago, it cost $16K all up with rego, 3rd party insurance etc. It had slightly less K's and was absolutely stock standard with service books and owners manuals. Around $19K to $20K would be my guess for a S2, depending on options. It will need the usual Nissan 100K service very soon and that's a ~$1K job, so make sure you get that done before you buy it.

:blink: cheers :)

took delivery of mine 2 months ago. 97, 49,000ks, pristine condition - i was a panel beater so i could see where some minor repairs were done, but aside from that - like a new car, inside outside, and engine.

cost me 16,500 registered and driving.

I admit it does look good however price tag is a lot better too

White is advertised at 23K black advertised at 27K. same Kms travelled same year

I can see black one has single bigger exhaust however not sure if its worth the extra dollars !!

I will have a look but I am wanting a manual now, I know they are rare but I will bide my time!!

I admit it does look good however price tag is a lot better too

White is advertised at 23K black advertised at 27K. same Kms travelled same year

I can see black one has single bigger exhaust however not sure if its worth the extra dollars !!

I will have a look but I am wanting a manual now, I know they are rare but I will bide my time!!

that white series 2 i seen today for 21K at the autowholesale yard (plus they drop prices heaps with some bargaining :) )

black one is still there and its only downfall is no sunroofs, but 26k i think it was aint bad. (i reckon u could get it for 24K)

it was factory recaro seats, lowered, rims, black, i'd buy it haha

that white series 2 i seen today for 21K at the autowholesale yard (plus they drop prices heaps with some bargaining :D )

black one is still there and its only downfall is no sunroofs, but 26k i think it was aint bad. (i reckon u could get it for 24K)

it was factory recaro seats, lowered, rims, black, i'd buy it haha

I still think if 21K is too much for the white one then 24 is too much for the black....?

i am currently looking at the black one as well at auto wholesaler..i seem to think that yes well over priced but with some bargaining can get the price down..it at least it has some extras....you think the black one is over priced did you look at the yellow and the red one??? being a girl and all not knowing too much....do you guys agree no more than 23 for the blackie??? :)

i am currently looking at the black one as well at auto wholesaler..i seem to think that yes well over priced but with some bargaining can get the price down..it at least it has some extras....you think the black one is over priced did you look at the yellow and the red one??? being a girl and all not knowing too much....do you guys agree no more than 23 for the blackie??? :)

i reckon when they are asking 29-30K for a 1990 gtr (more than likely stuffed and ready for rebuild) then 23-24K for a 99-00 model stagea with neo rb25/auto is not too bad.

i garantee if the black one was for sale and a white one in the paper, 99.9% of people would go for the black one for the simple reason it looks mad :(

resale will be easy as, because people are chasing the rare colours.

silver is just getting done to death on skylines and stageas :lol:

Edited by StageZilla

i don't think car colour should play a part in the price of the car. and in my opinion black is a worse colour to have in aus, what with the sun being hot and all.

my r33 was black.. and i swear its no different from my red stagea........ leave out under the sun for a day.. and its much of the sameness.... HOT

the 18deg on the climate control is my biggest problem.. its not cold enough!!

black is horn thats for sure!

the white one is very well priced, and the balck one is niiiice and more reasonably priced for a series 2. I think the guys talking about their 19k pricepoints arent talking series 2 matey - so dont confuse the poor guy fellas (unless im wrong and they arent series 1s).

But I'll give you my yellow Series 2 for around the dollars of the white one - and u get it already with a $750 alarm, 18" wheels and only 63,000kms with log books - and no salesman margins.

Call me for a drive - 0417 097 178 - more than happy to negotiate on price til you're happy.

16143TonkaFrontLeft.jpg

Adam

Hi Brazen...yeah my hubby (MrGTST) had a drive of your car a little while back..apparently very flash :D ..might be interested in coming to have another look...I was very keen on the blackie at Cannington Auto, like yellow too, but yours looks just as good so far!!... still got to sell the skyline too! :)