SAU Community

Ces Exhausts?

agentJ

Hi all,

Just wondering what you guys think about CES exhausts (for r33 gtst). Are they worth the extra cost?

The guy I was talking to there said they get about 40+ extra rwkw over stock. This seems a lot just from an exhaust. But they are exactly what i'm looking for in an exhaust; quiet (apparently), dual tip muffler and of course the extra power.

Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks,

James

Hi all,

Just wondering what you guys think about CES exhausts (for r33 gtst). Are they worth the extra cost?

The guy I was talking to there said they get about 40+ extra rwkw over stock. This seems a lot just from an exhaust. But they are exactly what i'm looking for in an exhaust; quiet (apparently), dual tip muffler and of course the extra power.

Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks,

James

hey james, i have had them supply me with a set of dumps for the gtr and they were perfect !! never been to there shop but they seem to be good at what they do.

hope that kinda helps man.

James,

I have had discussions with one of the owners for a full set of gtr pipes.  They have some really good deals and their products have some cool extras.

-Arbess

Where are they and how much. I'm after a set of dupm pipes and a matching front pipes too.

:O

• 3 weeks later...