SAU Community

Warning, Warning, Warning!!!!!

Do not buy anything for any one by the name of Sonia Molluso, SIR GTR or Option House Performance... please read these attachments... he/she is a crook...http://www.mrtrally.com.au/forums/topic.as...s=sonia,molluso

http://www.mrtrally.com.au/forums/topic.as...=sonia,molluso..

Several of my friends have been ripped of by them

I have Bought a cooler off this guy in the past.

Had no problems, was a K&J core, welding seemed good. Took a week and a half to get to brisbane. Was a good price.

Only issues were.

The measurements i was given for core size was 600x300x76, when i finially got the cooler it was 600x280x73. Sure it aint that much but i would of thought the measurements would of been as quoted. It doesn't make it any less of a cooler at all.

When i reang him the excuse was, "thats the size of the cores we got in when we made yours. If it is really a probly, you can send it back and i will make you another one for the same price"

I would have done this however i had 2 issues. 1 was the issue of freight paying, 2 the issue of time and 3 in the past i have seen the workmanship some buisness's do for people that complain. Shit thats 3....

In the end i am not botherered though as the end result was still a very descent cooler for a good price.

I also think that whenever someone is buying something they should ask for pictures. If you want to go over the top, get him to send you a written quote/guarentee as to the quality of the product.

Just my 2c... actually thats about $5, My knowledge is expensive :P

yup same here.....

i got cooler of this guy and the measurements he gave me were off

he told me 600x300x75

got it and its ended up being 280x260x65....

wasnt a bad price for it but just the fact he was lying etc etc

i told him to refund me part of my money which he didnt but said he would....

so plan to anyone who has been ripped by this ****er.....

anyone feel like trip to vic and probably sort this wanker out....

This is the tossers details if someone from wants to make the trip down south to Melbourne to sort him out.

His intercoolers are not brand name like TRUST, HKS they are all crappy home made jobs.

Have fun boys

James Vosilaitis

Your Mobile: 0418 170 234

Your Home Phone: 9364 4862

Your Address: 8 Andrew Road Saint Albans. Melb

Guest Boxhead

i know where not meant to chat in here, but maybe its an idea to possibly get someone of this forum you have met or trust that lives in that state to check gear out before you buy it...

Guest Miss_Nismo

why not report this guy to the cops, it's not just this forum that he is doing it on it is on heaps of other forums as well.

Mel

Guest RedLineGTR
Originally posted by 600hp

This is the tossers details if someone from wants to make the trip down south to Melbourne to sort him out.

His intercoolers are not brand name like TRUST, HKS they are all crappy home made jobs.

Have fun boys

James Vosilaitis

Your Mobile: 0418 170 234

Your Home Phone: 9364 4862

Your Address: 8 Andrew Road Saint Albans. Melb

I'm unsure wasent his name "Sonia Molluso" ??

I really don't want to delete this thread,,,but it can't stay in here either,,,.Think I'll stick my neck out and leave it here for a day or 2 (So everybody can see it) then maybe move it to the wasteland or delete it. I think everybody should have a read of this,,,,.

Well done Guy's by the way,,,,great detective work.

Neil.