SAU Community

Vspec

EM1

iam looking at a r34gtr that is for sale in perth i looked at the car today and wanted to know what model it is ,identity code is bnr34 006714 and under neath is another heap of numbers can anyone tell me how you tell if it s a v spec or not it also had nur badge as well as v spec 2 on rear , titanium exaust and a diffrent rear spoiler

iam looking at a r34gtr that is for sale in perth i looked at the car today and wanted to know what model it is ,identity code is bnr34 006714 and under neath is another heap of numbers can anyone tell me how you tell if it s a v spec or not it also had nur badge as well as v spec 2 on rear , titanium exaust and a diffrent rear spoiler

Wouldn't be at a caryard in Vic park Cannington by chance ? :)

Thought this was done to death last week.

If you are genuinely looking to buy this car then there are people here who can advise etc.

But if you are just tyre kicking please use the search function.

it is the same car a friend of mine is selling it and he knows i am looking for one i will check out the website that is mentioned. as long as it is a v spec that is all i wanted to know as it is easy to put badges on ,thay were not sure what model it was ,regards em