SAU Community

R33 Gtr Apexi Shocks $650ono Height And Damping Adjustable

Item: R33 GTR aPexi shocks height and damping adjustable.

Item Condition: Very Good - need dust boots but otherwise mechanically excellent.

Reason for Selling: Upgraded to Bilsteins.

Price and Payment Conditions: $650 (all offers considered) payment via direct deposit/checque/money order. Buyer pays freight. Look here for freight options http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=69684

Extra Info: Circlip height adjustment and damping knobs at base of shock body so the rear shelf can stay in for tweaking.

Contact Details:Geoff 0408 124 767 or email me 'cos PM sux.

post-6392-1134800293.jpgpost-6392-1134800240.jpgpost-6392-1134800332.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still available. Pickup or I can drop off within reason.

got any aftermarket parts for a r33gtst? like coilovers? you live in the mill park lakes area? i live around the corner from you, i own the grey r33 :rolleyes: i needed a business card of you once. haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No they are height adjustable as well. They use a circlip around the shock body to give several preset heights without the stuffing about with threads trying to match each end from side to side. Simply compress the springs slightly, lift the lower spring platform and move the circlip to the desired groove for a new height.

• 1 month later...

These are back on the market again. I made the error of taking some info at face value that they would fit R34GTt without actually testing it. They will but the car just sits way too low at the front and that is just not good enough.

charlieR34 http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...p?showuser=6513 is the guy that has them and has offered to let anyone interested to contact him directly, or contact me and I'll pass on the details to him. $650 payable direct to Charlie. If he can't move them soon I'll refund him and get them back here.

• 2 weeks later...