SAU Community

Embarrasment In Skylines

Daniel_

Had my Skyline for 6yrs and have only been pulled over once, as i went through a booze bus.  Had the fmic, exhaust, and 19's for at least 4yrs, so the car never really looked stock.

It's all about how you drive, if you are an idiot on the road then they will always pull you over.  Once you have a bad rep. with the police the hassles never stop.  So keep driving like a fool and enjoy the harrasment, just don't cry like a biatch when they defect you 3 times in one month.  :lol:

fair enough, but some of us do get harassed for driving a "performance"

example- dropping a female friend of at a club sat nite resulted in being pulled over 3 times in 1hr,

1st policeman -breath test, licence,ok drive off, good guy polite etc

2nd policeman- breath test, check rear tires, check out the girl, ok drive off

3rd policeman-treatens to take my car of me, sees me doing a burn out, no wait heard the tires screech, or sees smoke, this wanker is pullind shit out of his arse, after debating with him for 15mins that i simply drove through a round about(and slowly) he gives me a fine for undue and exesive noise,($100 fine)even though i show him permits for my exhaust???

he simply wanted to target me

he goes on to tell me if i want to "hoon" go out of the city a do want you want

so i have been told by a policeman to go do burnouts

so al it is not how you drive its unbiased harrasment from cops with a night stick up there somewhere and i am sick of it

It's all about how you drive, if you are an idiot on the road then they will always pull you over.  Once you have a bad rep. with the police the hassles never stop.  So keep driving like a fool and enjoy the harrasment, just don't cry like a biatch when they defect you 3 times in one month.  :lol:

If this is really your opinion then stop having a cry saying "SAU does not drive illegally, etc. If someone wants to drive like an idiot and get hassled by police let them. SAU has no right to tell people how to drive unless they have a SAU sticker and are a SAU member. Then it reflects on the club. But just coz someone drives a skyline doesnt mean they have to drive like a grandma.

If this is really your opinion then stop having a cry saying "SAU does not drive illegally, etc. If someone wants to drive like an idiot and get hassled by police let them. SAU has no right to tell people how to drive unless they have a SAU sticker and are a SAU member. Then it reflects on the club. But just coz someone drives a skyline doesnt mean they have to drive like a grandma.

Exactly, even with the stickers i do not tell people how to drive. But don't come on this site and glorify your actions. What do ppl want to here; "that was fully hectik bro, last night i too done 2 doughies and fishied up the street". We all have cars capable of doing such actions, but who cares, we've seen/heard/done it ALL b4.

What most young guys don't consider is: what if the unexpected happens?

Such activites are best done in a controlled location. You only have to look at my sigs and you'll see i'm no granny when it comes to having fun in the 'line, but on the road a bit of respect for other ppl's safety must be shown.