SAU Community

Calder 2nite

Zdenko

what are u kiddies on about - this is a Skyline forum not a kindegarten.. can you talk intelligently in any thread, I've seen ten year olds talk with more sense. You are giving Skyline owners a bad name. Is it possible to talk about Skylines rather than who is dicking with who??

actually... i was going to bitch.. but **** it i don't care.. speak crap if you want to, i don't have to read it :D

I'll have to do it soon, but i need mine tuned up first now i've got an EBC in.. might be a few weeks till that gets done.

I think mine should be capable of a low 13... possibly even into a 12 (for inark: i meant like 12.99 :D) if i can get a dream launch.

laws gtr does 12s so i would assume that the dream launch would have to be something very special

I did say, "into a 12"... in other words... 12.9 and i would be stoked. Anyway, just going on other people's cars and mods, who knows how mine will go..

hehe..well mine will be turned into slicks soon enough the rate i'm going :D

Originally posted by Zdenko

true true

as we found out in mirc the other nite

we all know ur secret nik

ur gay and u love male animals...

ur worse then michael jackson man...

In the voice of Homer Simpson "Its funny coz its true"!!!

Originally posted by predator666

yes..well if i was realistic thinking 12's then it wouldn't be a dream launch, i would just be dreaming :D I gotta get a shitload of octane booster somewhere.. where can i pick that up from?

putting in octane booster aint gonna help unless u actually advance the timing with the octane boost in there or run more boost!

The timing has been advanced previously... I'm mainly basing a low 13 based on the thread below because mine is pretty similar specs + i'd be running 12psi (like it was running on high boost before my EBC). http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...=&threadid=9292

Anyway, I shall hopefully get everything tuned on the dyno at drdrifts dyno day in a couple of weeks and see whether the EBC has added any rwkw before i really bother dragging.

What have you run previously insasnt? Just curious?

Originally posted by predator666

The timing has been advanced previously... I'm mainly basing a low 13 based on the thread below because mine is pretty similar specs + i'd be running 12psi (like it was running on high boost before my EBC). http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...=&threadid=9292

What have you run previously insasnt? Just curious?

theres sumthing else going on with revs car i recon, otherwise he wouldnt be able to pull 104mph with those basic mods even if he got a perfect launch!

Last time i ran i had 150rwkw and only got 14.5 at 98mph, axle tramp issues so i gotta get sum pineapples before going again!

nah i recons it posible ... my car was stock as a rock stock boost stock cooler stock every thing.. hasnt been servbice for 6000 and i ran a 14.1

i reco with the mods his got i could get the same as his.. if i wasnt spining like a bitch threw 1st and 2nd i recon i could have broken into 13's and the factor that it was 28 degree didnt help either...

so i recon its possible

nah i recons it posible ... my car was stock as a rock stock boost stock cooler stock every thing.. hasnt been servbice for 6000 and i ran a 14.1

i reco with the mods his got i could get the same as his.. if i wasnt spining like a bitch threw 1st and 2nd i recon i could have broken into 13's and the factor that it was 28 degree didnt help either...

so i recon its possible

14.1 to 13.4 what rev got is a huge difference!

yeh but mines stock..

as in stock nothing ..  

rev has done some work on it..

il do that work and il probly get da same as him..

only thing extra he has is exhaust and upgraded flywheel!

and that time was at motorplex in perth, which is a new purpose built track unlike calder which is useless without slicks, and ofcourse u cant drive either i heard from nark! :lol:

K&N panel filter inside stock airbox

* 3inch FGK cat-back exhaust (very quiet and probably more restrictive than some exhausts)

* 3 inch stainless dump pipe off the turbo 'wrapped' with DEI thermal tape to the cat. This dump does not have a sepparate wastegate screamer or feed pipe.

* Diff Cradle kit or 'pineapples' , the Whiteline kit No. KCA349.

* Ogura Lightwieght flywheel 4.8kgs.

* Ceramic puck sprung clutch and stock pressure plate

* Wrapped turbo to intercooler pipe (DEI thermal tape).

* Removed panel behind stock intercooler.

* Timing set around 20+degrees advance.

* disable the carbon canister fume feeds to the intake.

* Turbo smart bleed valve (cheap one) set to 10psi boost

* Simex 205/50 15 inch rear tyres. let them down to 19psi.

* NGK coppers ...6ES gapped to 0.7mm.

thats alot more then what i had when i ran...

i only had da pod and dats it ohh and BOV but apparently that slows u down..

i think stock GTST in good condition are able to break 13's ... on a nice cold night.. and a nice grippy track

i think stock GTST in good condition are able to break 13's ... on a nice cold night..  and a nice grippy track

which calder isent