SAU Community

Where Da Party At?

satanic

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Cruise Daddy to you Steve :lol: and on the note of next organized cruise, don't forget there is an ENTIRE month between now and the BBQ? Most of us would get a little bored. (just a little)

MAR55S Get with the times :P

Great night guys, nice to meet a few more peeps

On the way home at chatswood just after Liz and Rukus turned off there was a massive accident on the Pacific highway - looked like a car crossed the median strip into on coming traffic

That was there yesterday afternoon if it was just before the turn off onto the free way..

A toyota camry had gone over the median strip.. into the fence.. hmm.. must've blacked out..

HOW COULD I MISS THIS DAMN THREAD!!.. I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO!!..

far out - i've goto join members.. anyways.. it's all good - got my stereo installed today so that makes up for missing it..

I'm Cruise Daddy to you Steve :lol: and on the note of next organized cruise, don't forget there is an ENTIRE month between now and the BBQ?  Most of us would get a little bored. (just a little)

MAR55S Get with the times :P

Bit of a wait for the next one! Considering I was unable to attend this one, I will sure be keen to do one a little sooner! Even this weekend, although I can understand that not too many people will be keen due to just doing a cruise and DD! :(

I'd love to organise a cruise but to be honest I don't think I have been on enough to actually organise one! For starters, I wouldn't know where to go! I have only done an observation cruise, xmas cruise, not long ago.

I need a little more experience in cruising, getting ideas on where people go as well as getting to know more of the SAU crew! I have regretted not being available for previous cruises but will endeavour to be available for future cruises!!

Yeah actually i agree, a month is a fair wait - maybe palm beach/newport pizza?

--and yes i know we've been there like 3 (?) times over the last 4 weeks................ :blink:

any cruise is good, just being summer and all arvo/night times are better, but im still going on the one on 5th feb, but we need something before then.

how come no one ever organises them for saturday nights??

Ok, Drift King is organizing the next one :P  It needs to fall at a time between now and the BBQ; preferably when I'm a bit more sober as well :D

aaaaalll about you isn't it Stanley :)

I don't get the "get with the times" thing.... i've been working.. now the silly season is over so i'll be around more.

aaaaalll about you isn't it Stanley  :)

I don't get the "get with the times" thing.... i've been working.. now the silly season is over so i'll be around more.

It's always about me.... :lol: Me me me! So next time it can be about someone else; someone else please organize something!!!

Silly season over? When did it end? :lol:

aaaaalll about you isn't it Stanley  :)

yeah i've almost forgotten who you are!

Satanic, dont take this the wrong way, but i havent heard the best feedback from your cruises, so the name of cruise wore i would disagree,

Thats just what ive been hearing , no names?

You would disagree? Good for you...

It is really funny that you would say something like that considering all you've done is "heard"; have you actually "been"?

Maybe next time you can come along and make up your own mind because from what I can say and from what the last 3 pages have pretty much said; the feedback is good!

You would disagree? Good for you...

It is really funny that you would say something like that considering all you've done is "heard"; have you actually "been"?

Maybe next time you can come along and make up your own mind because from what I can say and from what the last 3 pages have pretty much said; the feedback is good!

Satanic i havent heard, ive been and seen, funny that the 3 last pages are the guys you always go with on every cruise, but what a surprise no new ppl turn up? Im not having a go at you, but if you want to i have no problems with that, just letting you know what others are saying, so maybe take that into consideration and think a lil, as for your videos dont think to much of them either?

Once again, dont get upset because someones tryn to tell you something and next time i see you ill tell you straight?

I still don't see what your problem is Gtr Glafche... if you don't like them, then just don't rock up. Most if not all of the meets are completely random and last minute anyway so excuse me if they lack a bit of organization - feel free to organize something "better".

That is all...

satanic, im not having a go at you, im just giving u feedback right, i have attended your cruise, its 50/50, if you want me to organise a cruise, youll be expectng 300hp plus cars, having fun and doing what we do. all im saying you and your mates on the forum think you guys are the shit, thats all im saying, when theres another crusie ill tell you bout it, and if i see you ill tell you bout it also.