Where Da Party At?

satanic

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... ... Slide, dont know where you got that idea from,

your obviously a hard arse, and good luck to you

i dont get it, you come on here bagging someone that did nothing to you then you start bragging on and on... and how your to tight to pay to use WSID and how you base your looks on paul walker, i dunno man, seems your heads a lil to big for your shoulders

but dont take it the wrong way,

Satanic, dont take this the wrong way, but i havent heard the best feedback from your cruises, so the name of cruise wore i would disagree,

Thats just what ive been hearing , no names?

You would disagree? Good for you...

It is really funny that you would say something like that considering all you've done is "heard"; have you actually "been"?

Satanic i havent heard, ive been and seen,

Once again, dont get upset because someones tryn to tell you something and next time i see you ill tell you straight?

also you dont really make sence

Once again, dont get upset because someones tryn to tell you something

Hey Gtr Glafche, Maybe none of these guys talk to you because you are an enormous wanker???? I am from another state and I have never had any trouble with these guys being exclusive of others, maye the problem lies with you?

Ps please send me a PM to show how tuff you are

Edited by Bunta

You dont get it do you, open your eyes, and youll see, you guys are known as the "geeks" of the forum,

And I am sure that these guys would rather be known as the geeks of the forum than having the reputation that you are gaining Australia wide....the angry litte weiner who has his knickers in a knot about being left out...awwwwwww

I dont think so that im the lil black duckling, you wanna see runs, you will, the back of us,

Every1 has 400 + yeah what apples., if you do use them?

heya dude!!!!! soo... you reckon i'd see the back of you?! give me some car specs please!! I take it you much have more that 400hp? what times have you run at wsid?! ever taken your car to a track? or are you one of those street heros? that think if they have a fully bling car, they MUST be fast! ;)

do tell! :P

kthnx!

.... ... Slide, dont know where you got that idea from,

your obviously a hard arse, and good luck to you

Gtr glafche - Stop being such a dickhead. I have no idea what your problem is, you just seemed to start a fight from nothing and offending half of SAU.

If you don't like it leave it. Although i haven't met you, I've met your friends on SAU and seen what they do on the road and it is f**king stupid. (michael this does not mean you).

There are plenty of organised track days, drag days, skid pan days for you to get out and have a bit of fun. All organised through SAU and its awesome to get out there and have a bit of fun in the car.

I suggest you grow the f**k up and use your head a bit more before you tarnish the reputation that this club is creating.

But most of all, don't go starting fights on this forum just because you feel like it, respect everyone else here and if you don't like us, leave.

btw.. it's YOU'RE not YOUR

GTR Glafche does have a point... I personally have a few mates with really OUTTHERE skylines... R32GTRs,R34GTTs and R34GTRs etc and they dont want to attend these cruzes as they tell me they are boring and all full of nerds that think are cool cose they own skylines lol (mememe)... yet they organise their own without SAU notification... and not to be buyist or anything... the cruzes outside SAU are all out crazy.

Friday cruz was ok as I didnt expect anything too action packed... just a long fairly straight line - take it easy - its double demerits - cruz

but I don't understand the whole point of the fight in this thread lol

GTR Glafche does have a point... I personally have a few mates with really OUTTHERE skylines... R32GTRs,R34GTTs and R34GTRs etc and they dont want to attend these cruzes as they tell me they are boring and all full of nerds that think are cool cose they own skylines lol (mememe)... yet they organise their own without SAU notification... and not to be buyist or anything... the cruzes outside SAU are all out crazy.

Friday cruz was ok as I didnt expect anything too action packed... just a long fairly straight line - take it easy - its double demerits - cruz

but I don't understand the whole point of the fight in this thread lol

ive been on many cruises that are non SAU, all they are is a group of people that want attention that cruise to places where theres traffic...

SAU cruises take you to good open roads with twisties.

you choose