SAU Community

Help Wit My Gtir

nissenman_r32

hey i have a GTiR and my brake's are really spongy, the mechenic will not let me get a safty cert coz of the brake booster, well thats what he thinks it's wrong wit it.

i need some help, does anyone know where in brisbane i can get a new one, or does anyone have one? can i use one from a different car?

if anyone can help please let me know!!!

hey we had the same problem it will most likely be the slave cylinder o0n the gear box easily acessable and it cost us bout 30 bucks to get reslieved at a clutch and brake repair joint so i suggest you check it out... should only be 2 bolts on the slave cylinder to the bellhousing and will basically drop off 4 ya ...

hey we had the same problem it will most likely be the slave cylinder o0n the gear box easily acessable and it cost us bout 30 bucks to get reslieved at a clutch and brake repair joint so i suggest you check it out... should only be 2 bolts on the slave cylinder to the bellhousing and will basically drop off 4 ya ...

What the f**k does the clutch slave cylinder have to do with the brakes?? I must have been doing things very wrong all these years.