SAU Community

White 33 And Commodore Incident

DC_GTST

i saw the car on a tray top on the way to work, heading towards town, looks like it was t boned, the drivers side front guard and door are stuffed and the bumper is half hangin off on drivers side, looks like posible drivers strut tower damage too........, but thats what i could see as i was drivin past....

hope that helps

Edited by 66 skyline gt

How did the ol' Nissan handle the impact?

I've seen a few handle roll overs pretty damn well. I've seen a couple VN/VS commodores not handle roll overs, roof flattens level with the doors. :S

Edited by Cubes

Ok. Was going to say from the news pics was wondering how that car managed to get down there and not have much damage. Wasn't anyone from here was it? Well i guess can't say it was the commodores fault at all then.

Cheers fella's.

my friend saw a white 33 in an accident on hindly street yesterday during the day, this the same 1?

i got t-boned in my old 33 gts, guy came out of side street on to main rd where i was, n didnt c me and bang, whole side was dented, car drove ok afta, suspension was sorta ok, the back was fine the front wheel was 2 far back n had 2 get new bushes, also got a new door and whole side repainted. see pics.

post-7582-1137551592.jpg

post-7582-1137551641.jpg

post-7582-1137551702.jpg

my friend saw a white 33 in an accident on hindly street yesterday during the day, this the same 1?

i got t-boned in my old 33 gts, guy came out of side street on to main rd where i was, n didnt c me and bang, whole side was dented, car drove ok afta, suspension was sorta ok, the back was fine the front wheel was 2 far back n had 2 get new bushes, also got a new door and whole side repainted. see pics.

spewin... feeling for you! :)

The incident at Lonsdale not completely sure, just know that they showed a white 33 in someones yard which by the looks of it just managed to hit the house. There was a commodore involved but i think from what someone else said on here that the 33 may have been trying to do something.... not sure what though.

Didnt know anything about the Hindley Incident. Spewing Vange, not a nice image. Hope the other persons insurance is covering :)

I drove past the white skyline on hindley street last night, number plates were BOWDOWN, seems like the front was fairly flattened in! Didn't see what it hit, but they were loading it onto a tow truck as I drove past.

I drove past the white skyline on hindley street last night, number plates were BOWDOWN, seems like the front was fairly flattened in! Didn't see what it hit, but they were loading it onto a tow truck as I drove past.

Same here, spoke to him quickly. Also seen him down i think it was Glenelg way, but not Jetty road.