SAU Community

200,000km Service

AzzurrA

Hi All,

My car is getting close to clocking up 200,000km, and am looking to do a service when it gets there (i assume it would be similar to a 100,000km service?)...

i'm just wondering what items are normally changed in this service? I've done a search, but couldn't find much info at all on this, so any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thankyou for your time

Jason

Sounds like you are one of the only Skyline owners that doesn't have a wound back speedo. (Or you do a shitload of driving)

Should be doing much the same as 100k.

Timing Belt, Belt tensioner, Belt idler pulley, Water pump (crazy not to do this at the same time, whilst everything is off) as well as the camshaft oil seals and oil pump seal. (same as cam seals)

What ever else hasnt been changed in a while. Power Steer Fluid, Diff Oil, Gearbox Oil, Engine Oil, Engine Oil Filter, Brake Fluid & Coolant.

I don't know what your service schedule and intervals are, but anything that hasn't been done in a while just do it. Its cheap insurance.

Edited by RB30-POWER

i do the engine oil and oil filter every 5000km or so....

Diff oil, gearbox oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid and coolant are all new...

EDIT: I intend taking the car to the track some more this year, so is there anything that should be changed before i do that as well?