SAU Community

R33 Progress

ECR 033

Well not much has been done to the r33 since i lost my licence - but oh well, here's a couple of recent pics. cheers.

BEFORE PICTURE:

picture0550co.th.jpg

RECENT PICTURES: (New front bar)

3312td.jpg

wallpaperr333ze.th.jpg

3347tx.th.jpg

3335ep.th.jpg

Cleaned up the engine bay:

3325gf.jpg

Edited by NismoRB25

looks good mate, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the front bar and how much was it? also how much did it cost to get sprayed/fitted?

I'm looking for a new front bar as mine is starting to get cracks.

Cheers,

James

hey mate, looks trick. i just lost my licence due to street racing. i have just ordered a carbon bonnet, trust body kit, low king springs, front mount intercooler, and have just bolted a 3" Cat back exuast on.

hey mate, looks trick.  i just lost my licence due to street racing.  i have just ordered a carbon bonnet, trust body kit, low king springs, front mount intercooler, and have just bolted a 3" Cat back exuast on.

BUGGER about ya licence.

Im still waiting to see what happens with mine as i only had one point on porbabtion and i got caught speeding :(

have paid the fine but they didnt ask me to hand in my licence so playing it by ear!!!!

My Mrs would kill me if i lost it seeing as we only just bought a house <_<

Sounds like you have a few bits and piece's coming for your car, looking forward to hearing your progress!!!

Cheers GMB

yeah, they took the cops impounded the car for 48 hours. i missed it like hell. yeah, im looking forward to the next meet up. seend quite a few trick skylines around, but not many stop to talk. wog boy has been a great help with my car. i owe him a lots of favors, has a great passon for skylines too!!!

I havent done anymore power mods to it, only new front bar, and a few other small things inside, also cleaned up the engine bay... (took ages)... Well its all money i guess would love to do more to it if i could.

cheers. luke

Edited by NismoRB25

yeah, i will try to get some up. im trying to pic a colour for it. tthinking a blue, bronze/gold or yellow. can't really decide. yeah, the new front bar looks trick. what brand is it?

yeah iv been talkin to ben a bit (his brother)

power - 219rwkw @ 18.5psi

Yeah, I know Ben really well... (since kinder)

geez, that's a fair but of power for what it is! I think it is one of those freak cars that just come out of the factory a beast! (asian dude building the engine was having a good day) :(

Would be good to see it again... This is what mine is looking like these days (just have to dump it when I move house!

sticker.jpg

Todd