SAU Community

Give Away!

Ska

Alrighty the following items are offered on a first come first serve basis and are absolutly free. All items are in fair condition. All items are located at Slacks Creek, COME AND GET THEM!

After moving and getting married they are no longer required.

1 x Ironing Board

2 x Two Seater Lounges

1 x One Seater Lounge

And

1 x Cute Kittens (13 Weeks Old) Wormed and kitty litter trained, russian blue colouring, but moggie appearance, part rag doll, very good with kids.

GONE 1 x Queen Size Bed Ensemble

GONE 1 x HUGE Vanity Mirror, 1mx2m

GONE 1 x Desk, chipboard crazy clarks special, but usable.

GONE 1 x BIG Baby Bath

GONE 3 x Small kids plastic chairs

GONE Misc Kids clothes

Edited by Ska

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Updated first Post!

All items will still be up for pickup, until the person marked next to the item(s) either comes and gets it or a cash deposit is given to me to hold them for the item, which I will subsequently update the first post in this thread. Once an item has left my house I will update the first post as required.

Guys that is a bit rough.........jks are one thing but they can be taken too far.

Seriously....what type/colour/temprement are the kittens? Toilet trained?

I assume they are not yet desexed/vaccinated etc?

BOYS or GIRLS???????

1 x Boy - white with ginger stripes

2 x Girls - One totally grey (russian blue type colour), One tortise shell.

They are wormed, not vaccinated and toilet trained, well kitty litter trained :P.

They are all very freindly and like their mum, they must have some ragdoll in them, because they just love being picked up and patted/rubbed.

The male one falls asleep after about 2mins of gentle patting when you hold him, and they all basically are very nice to hold and pat. They are only just becoming playfull, but still when they are, just pick one up and pat it gently for a couple of mins and BAM asleep ;)

I will try to take some pics on Monday and post them if you are seriously interested in them.

Oh and about the joking, well my wife would have my guts for garters if I did anything to hurt them, not that I would ;)