SAU Community

Wat Clutch Kit Do I Go For?

Got a r33 gts-t and need to replace clutch, car currently only has minor mods (full exh, pod, bov) no huge plans in future, mabie elec boost cont, front mount, adj cam gears ect. wondering wat clutch kit to go for with keeping the car resonably driveable. got so many different options, high octane racing sell organic plate kits from $250 odd up to $800, all single plate.

Which is the best option to go for? only planning on using car at events like easter and springnats, track days and mabie drifting every now and then!

Cheers guys!

ok you'll prolly get flamed for this cause theres actually a few threads around asking this question

Check in here

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...p?showforum=146

I think the general concensus is to stick with single plate, i just bought one for my r33 from group buy forum, seller called C&B, exedy clutch kits. Haven't fitted it yet but sposed to be good for 230-240rwkw. A few others have fitted em and said they were good.

Other than that the XClutch ones (which are the ones sold by hi octane racing) are good too, and Jim Berry up in QLD comes highly recommended

Anyway good luck with it