SAU Community

just got back from the location/shoot... we have a good spot for it!

inark

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12... I HOPE! lol well thats what the guage I installed says :D

Remapped ECU from the good doctor... now stop with ur hijacking! hehe use the Dyno day thread :rolleyes:

hehehe...... i seem to notice that you had a *slight* problem with your accelerator.... :D

Originally posted by inark

think i might go back to that "wet place" again lol

that was fun... might take the video camera and set it up in the car :rolleyes:

Originally posted by uLa32

hehehe...... i seem to notice that you had a *slight* problem with your accelerator.... :D

hehe yeah the damn thing kept getting stuck on the floor then faning in and outand i had to drop it into second to control it :rolleyes:

i think we'll have to keep the night we have the photoshoot a limited event... coz we were in an area we weren't supposed to be in... and there's only one entrance... so if we got busted... we'd all get shafted... however location 3 in my pics is public parking and is usually dead on a non night-out day.

hehe..... i'll be doing some minor scouting as well tomorrow... found a few new spots that i hope will work out well.... :)

Originally posted by inark

hehehehe going back tonight on the ay home for a bit of fun ;)

nah i mean the "wet" area ;)

but yeah the shoot will be limited to those needed only... less ppl the better due to the factors (damn munky!) shan mentioned. More ppl attract lots of attention.

just my 2c worth, and having done a fair bit of things photography related... would it not be a bit better to use a proper good camer(ie: SLR) with film in it, and get a much clearer/uality pic and just scan it, i have and do use both, for my things, and my SLR sh*ts all over digi things and they always will

just my suggest so dont shoot me hehe :headshot: