SAU Community

just got back from the location/shoot... we have a good spot for it!

inark

dude a business card is how big? the 1600x1200 quality that you can take with a digi will be overkill as it is... theres no point wasting good film.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

geez... you guys have been busy running out and about...

i hope you get a nice red one in there :D

But i'm with hotsky.. if u take some good SLR shots you will be able to do more with them. Think poster size and shit like that. Also u can tune the mood/lighting/exposure a lot more and overall get some stylised shots (if u know what u are doing).

nark he's got a point... slr would be a better option, coz none of our digi cams have a roper exposure setting... well not enough to take the quality images u'd want... they're still a lil dark te ones we took. think we need a good moonlit night too

i didnt adjust any of the settings... when u minimise something the quality will be less obvious.. (damn munky) unless rianto wants to come down with his new SLR/Digital :(

but like i said the digital should be fine for something that small.

didnt have enough time to play with it as we had to help u all morning! (damn munky!!)

altho now my starter motor is playing up and my car wont start properly unless i spend 10mins bashing it with something

:lol:

/narks mum

dont lie to me ni

where have u really been?

you have been hanging around with that young man shan again havent u? i dont want you around him anymore, now go to bed...

/narks mum...

Hey nark can i get a vic card when they are done? pleaseeeeee? :( they will look the goods... u guys picked a great spot...