SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was this last nite ? i dont remember there was a subbi parked in front..

i was behind 85URK,. was there a car in front ? LOL... my head was probably freezed by the cold wind as i was the only one who wasn't wearing a jacket.

was this last nite ? i dont remember there was a subbi parked in front..

i was behind 85URK,. was there a car in front ? LOL... my head was probably freezed by the cold wind as i was the only one who wasn't wearing a jacket.

yeah michelle's subi liberty, (green with gold rims) was parked in front of us roger. she was the girl i was talking to at the table also Andrew (A>K>A STEVE).personal joke. anyway later last nite we went up for a mountian run! was pretty cool. went up dulong and back through landsborough.

Edited by 85URK

On another note the new mazda MPS are surprisingly quick.

that was you i waved to at the BP servo near the high school wasnt it shnaped_second??

and those mazda's should go alright with 260 bhp / 194 KW @ 5500 rpm and 4wd system.

Edited by 85URK

yeah they look very similar.(waits for punch in the arm) rofl its like a 97 shape non turbo one roger.

oi :P

Maybe you need your eyes checked :D I had to leave a park inbetween me and 85URK cuz I didn't want him hitting me on his way out :D

On another note the new mazda MPS are surprisingly quick.

that was you i waved to at the BP servo near the high school wasnt it shnaped_second??

and those mazda's should go alright with 260 bhp / 194 KW @ 5500 rpm and 4wd system.

Yeah that was me, just fillin up b4 we headed home, That mazda was definately a suprise, was keeping up with him the first time round then he must have fully reved it and dumped it off the lights and launched... makes me look like i was standing still but was still fun

Did you see me too??? I was in front :D In da subi!!

Nah didn't notice a subi..... saw 85URK then 17DIS then a blue s13 then a gap then 3 car behind.... 33 and some others i think a 180 maybe??

Yeah that was me, just fillin up b4 we headed home, That mazda was definately a suprise, was keeping up with him the first time round then he must have fully reved it and dumped it off the lights and launched... makes me look like i was standing still but was still fun

thats the awd for ya. id say they will be one of the few sleeper cars around. the new ford focus XR5 turbo will be a hot little car aswell. its got a 5 cylinder turbo motor based on a volvo engine. it has sumthing like 226hp but its fwd. itll still go hard though.

http://www.drive.com.au/buy/new/car_featur...735190920060209

Edited by 85URK

Nah didn't notice a subi..... saw 85URK then 17DIS then a blue s13 then a gap then 3 car behind.... 33 and some others i think a 180 maybe??

yeah that was my mate dave's 180 plates are 71RBO. the subi just doesnt stand out michelle.

dont worry, i know your car. it's ok.

yeah that was my mate dave's 180 plates are 71RBO. the subi just doesnt stand out michelle.

dont worry, i know your car. it's ok.

No complaints there i guess, probably the same reason cops never pull me over ;)

yeah id be happy if cops didnt look at our cars either.... youre lucky.

Arh well your in luck... you know my car is for sale :)

Anyone out today for sunday afternoonm cruising? I cut a quick lap through round 3 this arvo. I got heads turning!! No idea who they were though... I felt speeeecial!