SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my flat mate has a evo.... well is that the 4 door turbo'd lansers? gsr or something!?

close, the gsr lancer only came out with a 1.8L turbo engine the genuine evo lancers came with 2.0L 4G63 motors. but all are 4wd. what people do is grab the gsr and kit them up to look like a genuine evo.

Both.

Pikie, woody an co ect.

Hey Chris and haydos, i finally got on here with my slow ass dial up, till i move house.

yeah i bought the 32 4dr pretty happy with it too.

pretty sure i recall nismo boy (josh) too, met you through pikie and his bro tim, a long time ago when i was with nina, got a new missus now as you know and of course the little one .. she is doing fine.

Yeah i was at all dominos from noosa to mooloolaba, long time ago now. any hoo.

we dont have to keep bringing up when i drifted into the parked cars do we... come on guys ... it was a worhty drift.... for a while. LOL

post-28889-1148981099.jpg

Hey Chris and haydos, i finally got on here with my slow ass dial up, till i move house.

yeah i bought the 32 4dr pretty happy with it too.

pretty sure i recall nismo boy (josh) too, met you through pikie and his bro tim, a long time ago when i was with nina, got a new missus now as you know and of course the little one .. she is doing fine.

Yeah i was at all dominos from noosa to mooloolaba, long time ago now. any hoo.

we dont have to keep bringing up when i drifted into the parked cars do we... come on guys ... it was a worhty drift.... for a while. LOL

Hey buddy,did you used to have a black r32 with the plates 27OEY?

Anyway, if thats you my mate knows ya ad i think i've met ya before..

Nice ride, saw you go past the other night, tried to catch you to have a closer look but the lights got me then you whee gone, ohh well, go the dish!

Yeah we drive to bris and back every day for our jobs with energex.

better then staying in the shithole accomodation they got for us.

beauty of it is they pay us for every km we drive and all the time we are in the car.

Hey buddy,did you used to have a black r32 with the plates 27OEY?

Anyway, if thats you my mate knows ya ad i think i've met ya before..

Nice ride, saw you go past the other night, tried to catch you to have a closer look but the lights got me then you whee gone, ohh well, go the dish!

no , that was jason. i have known him for ages, used to play inline hockey together. he lives in brisbane now. im pretty sure he's still got "27OEY" last time i seen him.

Yeah we drive to bris and back every day for our jobs with energex.

better then staying in the shithole accomodation they got for us.

beauty of it is they pay us for every km we drive and all the time we are in the car.

cool as. my cousin works for a company who lay power cable for energex in bris. i think it's called "agility" anyway, he lives in kallangur.

also spotted "FLI81" subaru gt forester on gympie tce in noosa today. pretty nice car, seen it before though) and i saw michelle's old subaru liberty green with the gold mags. :D but the best car i saw today was at the sugar rd roundabout on the back of a tow truck, a jza80 supra similar to this one JZA80_3_Gallery.jpg on the back of a tow truck heading down towards wises rd. looked pretty tough. any1 know who owns it??

also spotted "FLI81" subaru gt forester on gympie tce in noosa today. pretty nice car, seen it before though) and i saw michelle's old subaru liberty green with the gold mags. :) but the best car i saw today was at the sugar rd roundabout on the back of a tow truck, a jza80 supra similar to this one

on the back of a tow truck heading down towards wises rd. looked pretty tough. any1 know who owns it??

WOO HOO! Any damage on it yet? The dude who bought it was young and apparently just wrote off his first car (commie). :)

done a search without much results, but where do you guys get your cars tuned? getting an ecu and deciding on what to get based on what i can get tuned. i'm in gympie and one shop can tune wolf, but they are a bit dodgey. i have a mate who can road tune wolf (version 3 and 4) haltech and microtech. he's done a few and has the tuning programs on his laptop. otherwise i'm looking at a power fc and getting him to road tune it and just stick it on the dyno to double check the afr's. i wouldn't mind if i had to go down there to get someone to do it, just have to find a way to get off work as i run a business.

done a search without much results, but where do you guys get your cars tuned? getting an ecu and deciding on what to get based on what i can get tuned. i'm in gympie and one shop can tune wolf, but they are a bit dodgey. i have a mate who can road tune wolf (version 3 and 4) haltech and microtech. he's done a few and has the tuning programs on his laptop. otherwise i'm looking at a power fc and getting him to road tune it and just stick it on the dyno to double check the afr's. i wouldn't mind if i had to go down there to get someone to do it, just have to find a way to get off work as i run a business.

Chapmans in noosa tune power fc's quite well i have been told, so it would be worth the drive down to get the fc tuned in noosa, alot safer than a road tune.

i'd rather road tune than take it to chapmans. i've heard about a few cars that have blown up on their dyno due to them not watching the oil pressure or not taking notice of afr's.