SAU Community

Locks And Wires

Sico04

some little f**k heads broke into my car yesterday and f**ked my drivers side lock and the ignition barrel.........as well as ripping off my boost guage and air fuel ratio guage and ipod.........

my question is how should i go about fixing the locks? do i have to go to nissan or is there a generic brand that i will be able to fit in there??

and also all the wires and air hose are stickin out on the dash where the guages used to be..........can i just tape the wires so they are insulated and block up the air hose and hide them in the dash???

on to the stolen topic, i have heard that there are a group from millpark steeling turbo cars at the moment...........im in greensborough if any one has any info pm me....... :P

• 2 weeks later...

go to a locksmith and you'll get a replacement barrel for the ignition and you can get a replacement door lock. For a door lock coded to your key, walk out the door if he charges you more than $50. Ignitions aren't cheap, make sure too that you don't just hunt the cheapest price or you'll end up with a cheap job.