SAU Community

Fs: 1993 R32 Gtr - Burgundy

poop

Item: 1993 R32 GTR. Burgundy. 76200K's

Item Condition:Excellent

Reason for Selling:Selling to buy another car

Price and Payment Conditions:$25,000

Contact Details:Karl - 0422 32 39 37

Extra Info:Followed tutorial on uploading photos but only "X" shows up and not the photo so please follow link to carsales and carpoint for more pics:

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...rch_distance=25

and:

http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/NISSAN...nd/1161239.aspx

Immaculate car in top mechanical condition. Serviced every 5000klm at Chapman and Chapman in Brisbane. Speak to Andrew Chapman if you want to know more about this car...he knows because he chose the car for me after seeing/test driving/checking out quite a few cars. Car is factory fitted with rare and expensive options like genuine Nismo front seats and genuine Nismo sports exhaust (standard dumps, nismo front pipe and nismo cat back). Recent new additions is genuine Nismo full floor mat set (5 piece and still have old floor mats). I am the first Australian owner with the major service done by Andrew Chapman upon receiving ownership of the vehicle that included changing all fluids, and replacing the timing belt, etc - everything that needed to be done for the 100,000K service.

This car is as close to stock standard as they come with an integrated turbo timer to the 3 point immobilizer alarm. Interior is very neat and tidy, no melted dash, no broken air vents, no peeling trims, etc. commonly seen on a lot of other skylines. Has an Alpine single CD/MP3 player, upgraded speakers, and an amplifier. Car drives and feels tight with an engine that pulls strong and cleanly along with new tyres that were fitted less than 1000klms ago. If you want a GTR that's most certainly one of the best examples around, this is it.

Current rego will expire in March but will include 6mths rego.

Sorry, not interested in trading as i already have a second run around car.

Call me for more info and/or organise a time for inspection

Edited by poop

Upload pics to the SAU database underneath the text window in 'edit post'. Your first link to carsales is dead...

I bought my car from a Karl too. Very nice car and with stock air intake too, don't hardly see that anymore.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for telling me about the dead link, it's all fixed now. will try and upload pics again...

Edited by poop