SAU Community

Greddy Auto Turbo Timer

Rj34GTT

Hey guy's

After finishing work this afternoon i went back to my car and noticed my immobliser wasnt working. and then noticed my whole car couldnt even start, found out i left the lights on. BATTERY FLAT

. After giving it a jump start the car went again rolling but now the turbo timer wont switch on... and the guys at auto barn wont help cos i need a receipt. could any let me know what is wrong with it so i can do a home job..

Hey guy's

After finishing work this afternoon i went back to my car and noticed my immobliser wasnt working. and then noticed my whole car couldnt even start, found out i left the lights on. BATTERY FLAT

. After giving it a jump start the car went again rolling but now the turbo timer wont switch on... and the guys at auto barn wont help cos i need a receipt. could any let me know what is wrong with it so i can do a home job..

hi I had the exact same happen after a flat battery, i have an early Blitz tt01 timer, I used a bit of science to fix it (no nuts) The main chip is a micropeocessor with on board memory , I googled up the part number of the chip to get the chip pinouts and shorted the vss pin [+5 volts] to the reset pin that fixed it.

the chip is a microprocessor with onboard memory so probly corrupted its memory when the voltage went low from the flat battery.