SAU Community

R32gtr Matts For Sale

excellent condition..... passengers side has bottom grip cracking.. but it doesnt effect the matt. the rest are really good especially (the back matts and tunnel matt) are as new. reason for sale is that i need black matts as my cars carpet is black and these are grey. pics up soon

thats a shadow on drivers matt

post-23923-1141024872.jpg

post-23923-1141024930.jpg

post-23923-1141024968.jpg

Edited by r31turbo

• 4 weeks later...

ill accept best offer over 50bucks i wnt to get new black ones and move on with my life lol.

i havent advertised these elsewhere and some went for $120 in worse cond on sau parts for sale.

here are more pics and also of the only one (passangers side :P ) that got cracked grip rest are as new... the last pic is showing the carpet of the cracked grip one and that its good

post-23923-1143004146.jpg

post-23923-1143004186.jpg

post-23923-1143004244.jpg

post-23923-1143004305.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
lol, at the end of the day there just floor mates designed to have ur foot on while driving.. lol.

U can grab a new set of four at super cheap autos for $10 lol.

GOod luck with sale man:)

lol, at the end of the day skyline is just a car for you to travel from A-B... lol

u can grab a rusty 70"s shitbox from anywhere for $100 lol.

good luck at yr new car hunting :laugh:

ill accept best offer over 50bucks i wnt to get new black ones and move on with my life lol.

i havent advertised these elsewhere and some went for $120 in worse cond on sau parts for sale.

here are more pics and also of the only one (passangers side :) ) that got cracked grip rest are as new... the last pic is showing the carpet of the cracked grip one and that its good

If you get desperate mate I'll give ya $40 and pick them up myself. :D