SAU Community

Rb25det Arias Forged Pistons

As topic states, i've got

Forged pistons for an RB25DET

Details :

- Size 86mm(standard size, block requires NO modifyin)

- ARIAS brand (1,375rrp)

- 800km old

- came out of an engine that spun the bearings, NO damage to Pistons.

- comes with all rings, circlips, guiden pins (rods still connected so i dont lose any parts)

- $650 firm, PICK UP ONLY !

Edited by YogiR33

For all the people wanting to buy these pistons be careful!!!

I wanted to buy these last week. I got his number during the week and organized a friend that lives in Melbourne to check them out since I live in Sydney. They met up on Friday afternoon. My friend said they were ok but there was little or excessive movement where it connects to the gudgeon pins.

Later that night I called him and said I wanted to buy them. I told him my grandparents were there for the commonwealth games so they could pick it up and forget about postage. He said yeh no worries I’ll go down to $600 and I’ll go drive to meet them half way. Just tell me where they are and call me back.

I call my aunty where my grandparents are staying and she said yeh I’ll pay for them just pay me back. While she was on the house phone I called him on my mobile to confirm a meeting spot. Then he says he feels uncomfortable with the deal??? WTF says meeting a 3rd party is unnecessary and only wants to deal with me personally. I said I’ll go back to $650 and told him they’ll go meet him, like I originally planned instead of him driving around. Says he felt uncomfortable meeting GRANDPARENTS. Hahaha Also says how do I even know they will have money??? Are you the only person in the dam country that makes money??? Says he can’t trust me coz he doesn’t know me, then says he’ll just post it. Jus transfer the money into his account and It’ll just be posted??? He doesn’t trust me give the pistons to my relatives who will hand over cash, but he wants me to transfer $650 plus postage into his account??? Yeh right!!! He backs out of the deal. So we end the conversation and my aunty says don’t worry about it he’s a dodgy kient.

He calls up after 10 minutes and says hey deals back on. I say what makes me think that you wont do something dodgy and drop them before you hand them over to my relatives? He says I won’t but what if I send them and you drop them on purpose and put them into your block and it blows??? WTF??? As if id do that you idiot??? What sane person would? Then I ask why he’s selling the pistons and it was a different reason to what’s on this thread and what he told my friend who checked them out. This guys is a f@cken liar!!! His f@cken breath stinks from all the bs he talks.

Any buyers beware of this dodgy bastage!!! Some of the gudgeon pins have seized and some have excessive clearances. Also they very well have been damaged when he (spun the bearings). Why would you buy new forgies when you have some perfectly fine ones??? Hmmmm sounds like someone that needs to be b!tch slapped!!! Haha

Well I hope no one buys these because I would hate for them to blow their motor because of these pistons.

This is very inappropriate but I’ll add it anyways because it kind of applys in this case:

If there was a cobra and an Indian on either side of you and they were trying to kill you, which one would you kill first???

If that offended anyone I’m very sorry!!! but if it offended YogiR33 then good!!! You dodgy kient! As if I’d just transfer $650+ into your account!!!

im just letting people know that you are a dodgy trader!!! hope no ones engine stuff up because of your pistons!!! funny how you told me you lost trust in me??? haha i was the one offering money to you and taking your word for it that im getting what you advertised.

but your just dodgy!!! watch out or i'll set my GRANDMA on you!!! hahahaha

Edited by RT33