SAU Community

Skyline R32

hey guys, im new here, im from vic :D

i just wanted ur guys opinion; im interested in a skyline r32 gts-t for about $11k, 77,000k's, turbo timer, boost guage etc... do u guys think it is a good deal?

i had a quick look at it today and it looks clean, no accidents and the previous owner isnt a P plater or anything like that

Edited by shaun123

yeh im not too sure about the 77k's because its at a mechanic shop right now and its a mechanic whos imported it thats selling it... The odometer reads about 38k but he said its really done about 77k's and his had to change the meter to get compliance in australia... so the 77k's is jsut going by his word, dont know if RACV check or something can pick that up?

keep looking around bud i just purchased a r32 3 weeks ago its 1990 burgandy with 88000kms and had a full respray and i got it for $9200 and its never been in an acident or nething you just get lucky sometimes and get a good deal just be patient unless u dont care bout the money but i was looking for months for my 32

yeh mate a turbo r32 for 9200 i was stoked and it is the best thing i have ever bought in my life ;) i was fortunate that the guy that i bought it off really needed to sell and wanted to get outta the car scene but my mate picked up a 1995 r33 turbo burgandy for $8500 cuz the fella was in debt and there was nothing rong with it at all... so ya get lucky sometimes just keep ya eyes open and look on www.carsales.com.au thats where i spotted mine at...good luck man

shane

It seems all Jap cars have questionable mileage, however 77 sounds more realistic than 38.

11K is pretty cheap especially if it's a later model? What year is it? I've seem 1990 models fetching upto 15K.

My mate just bought a black 1991 GTS-t, fairly clean for $13,800 with 97K and is wrapped.

If it looks good, drives well, what have you really got to lose. Go for it I'd say!