SAU Community

R32 Sway Bar, Stock Cooler, Pod, Turbo Timer!

Turbo Timer - $30

No name boost controller with black hose (ready to install) - $10

Rb20 intercooler and some piping - $50

unifilter pod - $30

Rb20 injectors x6 - $15 each/$80 for 6

R32 rear sway bars! - $30 (good upgrade for NA s13's etc.)

R32 stock fuel pump - $40

R32 GTR fuel pump - $130 (currently still in car in perfect working order)

All parts are in Adelaide and would prefer local buyer but will post at buyers expense.

Have pictures of everything if you want them!

Edited by mr_rbman

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mr rbman, i tried to pm you, but i dont think my PM system is working properly, anyways heres what i tried to send.

i'm after a rubber elbow which i think is from a rb20det. A mate from tafe gave this elbow that was almost 90degrees, but it had this big foam boot sort of thing around it with sections cut out. Anyways, i'm after another 1 of those cause the inside diameter is damn close to 60mm which is what i need. If you have 1, could you send a pic and what sort of price you might want. Send any pics to [email protected] Thanks

Hey Mr rbman, i tried to pm you, but i dont think my PM system is working properly, anyways heres what i tried to send.

i'm after a rubber elbow which i think is from a rb20det. A mate from tafe gave this elbow that was almost 90degrees, but it had this big foam boot sort of thing around it with sections cut out. Anyways, i'm after another 1 of those cause the inside diameter is damn close to 60mm which is what i need. If you have 1, could you send a pic and what sort of price you might want. Send any pics to [email protected] Thanks

got your pm, don't have that, using it in my current setup!

• 2 weeks later...