SAU Community

Cruise For A Cause In Adelaide

EMZ R33

Hi guys and girls,

This post has already been posted up in the South Australian events section but i thought it might get some extra reading in this section too.

Whats happening is that im trying to raise some funds for the Leukeamea Foundation and in particular raise money for the transport of the people (mostly children), too and from the various facilities for treatment around Adelaide. A simple gold coin donation to enter the cruise is all thats required and it would be great to see a heap of people out and about to support the foundation and its cause.

I already have a heap of interest with the original posting and various cars are comming out (including skylines....funny bout that!!!, Lancers, 180's, Silvia's, WRX's, Saura's, Integra's and more)

Well would be great to see as many people out on the streets of Adeaide supporting this great cause.

At the moment in trying to finilise a date for the cruise (weather permitting) but it should be on a sunday, bout 11am kick off

I have spoken to the Leukaemia foundation and the police to make this cruise official and without much hassle and its going smoothly so far.

Im thinking of starting in town (possibly the Adelaide Oval) if no other event is taking place, then a short cruise through town, down Anzac highway and through Glenelg, stop for lunch at the Glenelg Baseball Club (again if no event is being played) then possibly a shirt hills run up Belair road.

Please guys, this is for a good cause and if you think its a good idea or still 50/50 bout it please post something to give me rough numbers of interest.

I will post a flyer of the event as i get things finilised.

Kind Regards Evan

Hi guys and girls,

This post has already been posted up in the South Australian events section but i thought it might get some extra reading in this section too.

Whats happening is that im trying to raise some funds for the Leukeamea Foundation and in particular raise money for the transport of the people (mostly children), too and from the various facilities for treatment around Adelaide. A simple gold coin donation to enter the cruise is all thats required and it would be great to see a heap of people out and about to support the foundation and its cause.

I already have a heap of interest with the original posting and various cars are comming out (including skylines....funny bout that!!!, Lancers, 180's, Silvia's, WRX's, Saura's, Integra's and more)

Well would be great to see as many people out on the streets of Adeaide supporting this great cause.

At the moment in trying to finilise a date for the cruise (weather permitting) but it should be on a sunday, bout 11am kick off

I have spoken to the Leukaemia foundation and the police to make this cruise official and without much hassle and its going smoothly so far.

Im thinking of starting in town (possibly the Adelaide Oval) if no other event is taking place, then a short cruise through town, down Anzac highway and through Glenelg, stop for lunch at the Glenelg Baseball Club (again if no event is being played) then possibly a shirt hills run up Belair road.

Please guys, this is for a good cause and if you think its a good idea or still 50/50 bout it please post something to give me rough numbers of interest.

I will post a flyer of the event as i get things finilised.

Kind Regards Evan

PS) Sorry people, i put this in the general section and it was moved back in here!!!! Sorry to lead you to think another cruise was happening....still working on the first one.