SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

lol yeh just the 1...they're in the same ball park as a fireblade or something similar though, meh i wouldnt get one, i'd flamin kill myself :happy:

lol like wise shane last time I was on a Moto I ended up using my collar bone as a head rest :rofl::rofl:

Would love to get one but know I could not behave with it & would get my self in a whole world of trouble :D

I wish, casual work sucks in that regard but ah well I am not going to whinge with $24 a hour :D + 9 day fortnight :happy:

$24.00 is ok. Disregard those who laugh for the baby seat......... I have seen plenty.......

im sleepy...wheres that magic wand of mine, i need to wave it so itll make me all clean and non smelly and put me infront of the tv, with a nice cold beer of course :happy:

Hey 8 black cruisers and I am heading the same way. Maybe C U new years.......

$24.00 is ok. Disregard those who laugh for the baby seat......... I have seen plenty.......

lol just need to get another skyline or stagea & we will be right :happy: good old lil rolla will do for now till we buy the house

I am old, haven't been done yet. Got the blade up to FAST, but love bikes before cars. The line does get me shaking thought. LOVE IT....... Not dead yet!

i did some silly things early hours of the morning in the old line, i'm just dieing to crack that 300k barrier when the gtr gets back up and running :happy:

lol like wise shane last time I was on a Moto I ended up using my collar bone as a head rest :rofl::rofl:

Would love to get one but know I could not behave with it & would get my self in a whole world of trouble :D

woah good to see ur all fine

Hey 8 black cruisers and I am heading the same way. Maybe C U new years.......

dont be soft, i WILL see u new years at dave's place

we sharn / shane chat to uz another time, Hope youz bring in the new year with a BIG BANG!!!!! we will be :happy:

night night off to play with the boy for a while before his bed time

we sharn / shane chat to uz another time, Hope youz bring in the new year with a BIG BANG!!!!! we will be :D

night night off to play with the boy for a while before his bed time

alritey, u have a great new years too, and we'll see you around later :happy:

WTF who am I goin to talk 2 now? R U goin new years Shane?

yeh thats right, i dont exist and/or not worth talking to :D

i am going to dave's joint for new years, old mate johny walker black label will be joining me to :happy:

hmm. dave invited me but im not sure i wanna travel anywhere mite have a quite one alone. sober. never done it before, first time for everything i say. :happy:

sounds like something a gay man would say....