SAU Community

For Sale R33 Gtst 96 Series 2 Price Drop

polished Micks Metal Craft Intercooler And piping , Custom 3 inch dump pipe High flow cat , MagnaFlow Cannon Muffler all Mandrel Bent , HKS Pod air filter , HKS Bolt on Blow Off Valve , HKS Type II Turbo Timer , HKS Fuel Cut Defender , Gready Adjustable Cam Gear , NISMO Gear Knob , White Faced Autometer Boost Gauge , Dual stage Turbosmart Boost Bleed Valve , BRIDE Top Of The Line fully reclineable Drivers seat , BILSTIEN Front + Rear Shocks , Lowered on KING SPRINGS , Adjustable Noltec Caster Bushes , All brakes recently Machined and replaced , JVC cd Stereo, Genuine Skyline floormats .

Served religously every 5000 kms

Great Handling and reliable car

203 RWKW with dyno sheet

Absolute bargain lots of money spent , Very reliable . dont waste time looking at other cheap alternatives

Location Sydney .Will travel to view car must sell this week

Price 18500

E mail me for pics [email protected] or check out carsales.com.au

Price drop 18500

Mobile no : 0402407200

post-16090-1150702560.jpg

post-16090-1150702577.jpg

post-16090-1150702585.jpg

post-16090-1150702594.jpg

post-16090-1150702611.jpg

Edited by phatgts25t

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Car looks sweet from the thumbnail pics, could you send me some to [email protected], and some pics of the interior also.

How many kilometres is there on the clock? How many of these kms have you done since you bought it?

I am near castle hill, are you nearby?

How negotiable are you on the 18500?

Thankyou.

Hey,

Car looks sweet from the thumbnail pics, could you send me some to [email protected], and some pics of the interior also.

How many kilometres is there on the clock? How many of these kms have you done since you bought it?

I am near castle hill, are you nearby?

How negotiable are you on the 18500?

Thankyou.

Before I come and see it, could you tell me how many kilometres the car has done? And how much registration is left on the vehicle?

Thanks.