SAU Community

Anyone Know This Gtr?

Brett_A

Hi,

Looking to buy a purple 33 GTR in about 2 weeks. Was wondering if anyone has seen this GTR around?

Belongs to Brett Rose from South Brisbane?

Link to the car can be seen here..

Just wondering if theres anymore information anyone can give me about how its been treated, etc.?

Cheers, Brett.

Yeah, has bought his S15.

The GTR is making 256kw at all four on 14psi. However its still running standard turbo's. Can anyone confirm? I thought maybe it would be 256Rear wheels rather than all wheel.

Thats a lot of power with standard turbo's for the boost level?

Edited by Brett_A

also from what i read, the best he did quarter mile is a 12.61(with a soft launch), i though it woulda went harder than that with 20K put into it even with a soft launch...... anyway car look swell looked after.

just get sum1 u trust to check the vehicle mechanically and for any crash history or repairs. always helps to have piece of mind, no matter who u are buying off.

20K goes along way with a RB26 and yet it still only makes 265kw??

Where did the rest of the money go? >_<

Maybe he's holding back the real power figures?........go the GTR!! :ermm:

20K goes along way with a RB26 and yet it still only makes 265kw??

Where did the rest of the money go? :)

Maybe he's holding back the real power figures?........go the GTR!! :laugh:

you do realise that power is not an indication of how good or reliable a car is right?

supporting mods wont make more power, but will make it more reliable. ie. sump extension, etc etc.

IT has bigger injectors, pump, cams and cam gears, power fc, new intercooler, full 3" exhaust from turbo back. It also has newer standard turbo's.

I myself couldnt see 20 000 right there either, but then again I dont know much about GTR's.

Which is why I thought I would ask you guys.

Edited by Brett_A

you do realise that power is not an indication of how good or reliable a car is right?

supporting mods wont make more power, but will make it more reliable. ie. sump extension, etc etc.

This engine was built using about $18000, it makes a lot more than 265kw and is has the strength and reliability to support it. So when it comes to reliability versus power, I think I realise more than most mate.

Hiiiiiiiiiiyooooooooo ;)

post-16592-1151137920.jpg

If he has spent $20000 on this GTR then I'd say he would have reciepts for where it went so just get him to take you through exactly what he's done to the car and that it has the right modification plates to go with it.

thats a slug power fighure for a gtr .. i only spent 8grand on new turbos n exhust i got 300kw at all wheels .. im sure his either not sure or hypin or maybe did a major engine rebuild mine cost 15grand on its on to rebuild