SAU Community

Now Only $199 - Buy From A Trusted Trader - Only $199

CLEARANCE SALE!!

BUY FROM A TRUSTED TRADER!!!

Complete Front mount intercooler piping kits to suit all Major jap cars

To Suit, S13,S14,S15,R32,R33,R34,A31,RNN14 GTi-R, AND GC8 WRX!!

Excluding CA18DET

ONLY $199 - LIMITED STOCKS

The gktech front mount intercooler piping kits are constructed entirely of high quality 6061 aluminum. The piping is all mandrel bent and contains minimal weld marks throughout the whole kit. The kit includes all brackets, nuts, bolts, tripple layer silicon hoses, clamps etc. These kits are to suit an intercooler measuring 600mm long and to have 3" end tanks.

The kits are designed to be installed DIY and are very easy. For installation help please email us or give us a call.

Features & Specs:

-2.5" Mandrel bent aluminium

-100% polished piping

-Heavy Duty clamps

-All brackets are included

-Tripple layer silicon hoses

-To suit Inlet/Outlet: 3inch

-Great fitment every time

555.jpg 111.jpg 222.jpg 444.jpg 333.jpg

FREIGHT: (all items are sent out by registered post with full insurance)

VIC: $20

SA/NSW: $30

QLD: $35

WA/NT: $40

IN STOCK NOW READY TO BE SENT OUT OR PICKED UP!!!

To order please send me a PM or send an email to [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
what are the dimensions of the core and is it possible to purchase the core by itself ? pm me thanks

Hi and sorry for the slow reply, we were in Tasmania for Drift Australia and only just got back this morning.

The cores them selves are 600x300x76mm.

We do them for $160 + freight (or pickup from Hoppers Crossing, Victoria).

cheers,

Greg