Cruise Time! - 26th August

Alien

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys

I won't be able to make it on saturday.....

:no:

Hey all!

Cruise Details

---------------------------------------------------

Date: Saturday 5th of August

PreMeet for Campbelltown/South West people will be at the Casula Crossroads at 9:30am for a 9:40 sharp departure (we will not wait for anyone - if you not there, good luck catching up)

Meet: Richmond RAAF Base car park (across the road from the raaf base before you enter the main part of richmond where the tennis courts are) at 11:00 am for a 11:30 am departure

windsorqh3.jpg

Destination: Bathurst (Via Bells Line)

Since everybody has agreed on Bathurst, as much as I would like to lead the cruise, I can't take that responsiibility as I don't know the way (Bathurst wasnt my idea). If somebody can lead the way there, that would be great. There won't be a homebush meet since nobody was interested in it. Everybody is to go straight to Richmond. We will head out to Bathurst via Bells Line =)

lets aim for something like this X 10 =)

sau.JPG

[ List of Atendees + meet location ]

Alien - Crossroads Casula premeet, homebush

Doodz

DIF

Liz - Richmond - ?

evil_weevil - ?

NXTIME

Malecki

Primordial

Mr Ed32

coastlife

dacow

E_Lu_Shun

lingeringsoul

Crazy G

Suspense

V Fear

henzie

OSH33N

smasha - Richmond

BOO57A

hanyou - Richmond

Sl!m - Richmond

N1GTR - ?

mr moo - Richmond

suv

nath95 - crossroads

Trust33 - crossroads? then richmond?

2000R34GTR - Richmond

turbo87

MAR55S - ?

Tommo

Alien, Can you add to your first post that the meet in richmond is between the Visitor Information Center and the Tennis Courts, so people will know to get ready to turn into the car park when they see the Visitor Center..

cheers

What...another one out...we need the women to have teh babies...how are we going to reproduce?? :laugh:

I have given up an invite to go see a band play wirth some friends.though this was allready on the agenda...The only downer will be the trip home..:happy:

My passengers are out as well,so im rolling solo...

What...another one out...we need the women to have teh babies...how are we going to reproduce?? :laugh:

I have given up an invite to go see a band play wirth some friends.though this was allready on the agenda...The only downer will be the trip home..:happy:

My passengers are out as well,so im rolling solo...

We dont do babies!

Hahaha.. well you could always pick me up and i could sleep in the car.. but i just cbf!

Yeah! Bells line of road is awesome! Just watch out for big trucks and the 60 zone at mountain lagoon :-( Cops love to camp there! Also on the great western highway about 15-20 kays before bathurst on the big straight they camp as well.

I wish I could make it but im stuck at work all weekend bringing some new servers into production. maybe next time...

Have fun

yep, looks like its gona be raining 2moro...

despite the fact that we organised all the filming equipment last nite, the cruise will be called off as forecast states showers 2moro

we will pend the cruise until further notice

stupid weather =(

26th August sounds great - I'd be able to make it for sure.

Anyone else from the Northern Beaches up for this cruise?

I know a lot of the back roads around Bathurst and Mudgee. Lots of good driving ;-)

Edited by Chris_R33GTSt