SAU Community

R33. Rb25.270kw. Sold Please Delete Post. Thanks

post-11124-1126789458.jpg[attachmen

=46679:attachment][att

chment=46693:attachment]:ermm: Hi guys and girls. Here is a chance to own one of sydneys fastest, most reliable skylines. This 1993 R33 has the lot. The engine has got titanium valves. Forged pistons. Serious head work. Metal gasket. Too many internals to list. Revs to 9000rpm. Apexi power fc and hand controller. E Boost 2. GTR front mount. Garrett 30/40 b,b top mount turbo that is water cooled and has bra for heat dispersion. Custom piping. Custom headers and exhaust. Heat wrapped.You can drive this car all day and still touch the piping straight away.Exellent heat dispersion. :D HKS super dragger cannon. HKS air filter. G greddy timing cams. Racing belt. All belts replaced. New water pump. Stronger engine mounts. Kaaz 2 way diff. Ceramic clutch. Sars 660cc injectors. Sars fuel regulator. 750 hp fuel pump. Splitfire coils. Too much to list. Over $50,000 spent. All receipts. 18' wheels. 1 year rego. Immaculate inside out. 270 Kw at wheels on only 18 psi. Can run up to 22 psi. Resprayed 2 years ago. Tuned by croydon autosports. This car can be wild or mild. 11 second car.Changing boost is easy with E boost 2 digital boost controller. This car is still faster than most on 6 psi and good on petrol on low boost. All work done 3500 klms ago. I am buying a unit. Need deposit so car must sell. Mature owner. Car has been mothered. Always garaged. Owner fastidious about car. All genuine inquiries please email me on [email protected] . Asking price $20,000. Please no offers. This is a bargain. Have to see to believe. This car will not let you down. .Whiteline swaybars and bushes. King springs. There is nothing else to do to this car. I will put more info on car on site asap. Parts and brand names. also a list of all internals and externals. I am waiting for a fax from previous owner who built car to give you a better idea of the work that has gone into this beautiful car. Any test welcome.

Edited by philstar

Was this car previously purchased from Matt (pre engine build) ?

Very sorry went over receipts. Richard Ansell purchased car from a matt B. All internals were done by richard who is a mechanic with own business in Kurnell. Boost controller , Greddy valve timing, Belts, Sars injectors and regulator, splitfire coils and tuning done by croydon Auto Sports. Dyno tune Apexi Power fc also done by croydon autosports. All receipts available from matt and richard and croydon autosports. Once again very sorry for not checking before answering. If the car was fast then, Its ultra fast now. Any buyes interested please call me on 0403603203. Price now $19500. Cheers.