SAU Community

There is one embarrased WRX driver in bondi today! (sorry for copying the title a5h)

me & my friends were heading to bondi beach this afternoon when we saw a vanilla evo5 wrx flying pass my car... we came to rest at the lights... i was like 5cars behind him and he was right behind a van ... i changed to the right lane coz my friend wanted to check out that car... so i did, and when my friend looked at that car apparently the owner was looking at us too...:P

the light changed to green, having to pay $1396 speeding fine by tomorrow i had no intention of getting involved in street racing action... both the van and my car was going at 60kmh and we unintentionally boxed in the impatient young wrx driver... the wrx suddenly changed to the left lane.... ONLY TO FIND OUT THERE WERE WHOLE HEAP OF WITCHS HATS COZ OF THE ROAD WORK... and he actually hit one of them.. we were laughing soooooooo hard...

but the funnier thing was when he finally flew past me with "style"... i think all wrx owners should try this... hehe... THE WITCHS HAT HE HIT GOT STUCK ONTO HIS EXHAUST JUST B4 THE CAT CONVERTER.... :P :shake: i think he will have a very hard time taking the half melted witchs hat off his hot hot exhaust.... hahahaha

don't know if i should reveal the no plate...

WRX owners have feelings too!

Hehe, funny story.

On a related topic, I also enjoy blocking in crazy fast drivers (or ricers) when I get the opportunity. I don't know what it is, but I get immense satisfaction watching them try and get around the block, it makes my day.

Of course, being a safe and responsible citizen, this never happens to me. :)

ed : no no i didn't smell any burning rubber coz he turned left at the next lights.... maybe he was too embarrased...

and i wasn't intentionally boxing in the wrx... i was just going at 60kmh and so was the van... :uh-huh:

maybe that guy still has witchs hat hanging under his car and wondering what the !@#$ is the weird smell... hehe.. (about 2months ago, when i get into my camry and drive it , i would smell something burning.... like plastic or something... i found out at next service day that big plastic bag was full melted and got stuck onto the pipe... :P