SAU Community

avoid this product

rob77

Armourall extreme tyre shine. It doesnt stick on the tyre properly, consequensly it flies off the tyre and will go around the guards and when you wash the car the paintwork will go all specaly. My cars black so it wasnt too bad, but its damaged the paintwork (cut and polish should fix it) but it shouldnt have happened in the first place.

90% of tyre shines are silicone based and hence why it looks to make your paint go silly........ what u should try and do is use whatever tyre shine you use (armourall etc) and put it on and when it starts to disapear wipe as much as you can off with a soft rag...... and note: if you "spray" it of from too far away it will get on your paint anyway so do it close and take it easy......another thing i can tell you is that here at repco or atuobarn you can buy a spray can of tyre shine with a black tin with white writing and a BLUE lid...its really cheap and it doesnt flick off and its very effective but it only lasts a day or two...its like $2 a can.... i hope this may help you in some way shape of form..... i am a car detailer by trade so if you have any more questions feel free to ask me........Jon

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MoonButt

mmmm..... the feel of baby oil on your skin while driving a skyline in the nude.

LOL!!! cant get any better than that!

WTF ?? :D

:(:D :D

I use the maguiars tyre stuff and then windex to clean anything on the car afterwards... works miracles...

altho my car hasn't been washed in the last 4 or 5 months lol

johnson's baby prodcts are mad... they're so mild yet soooo effective

yukoff

just spray it on dont usually have to even wipe it off gives a nice finish

i even use it on the colt, the wheels are black so i spray them they look new, i spray the tyres, beautiful, i spray the bumpers the colt turns imaculate :)