SAU Community

Alarm/immob In Adelaide

naysi

i'm getting a 1996 R33 next week and for insurance purposes (and safety of course!) i need to get a three point immob fitted and i also want an alarm. can anyone recommend a good brand/installer for under around $500? thats going to be about my budget after i pay insurance!! :( i'm located in adelaide.

thanks ;)

i'm getting a 1996 R33 next week and for insurance purposes (and safety of course!) i need to get a three point immob fitted and i also want an alarm. can anyone recommend a good brand/installer for under around $500? thats going to be about my budget after i pay insurance!! :D i'm located in adelaide.

thanks ;)

You could try Autobarn its in the money bracket and the alarm does the job I found they were ok

You could try Autobarn its in the money bracket and the alarm does the job I found they were ok

You could... Or you could take it to a place that will instal it properly and not make the car a relatively easy task for a car thief.

Autobarn, JB and strathfield usually hire the lowest paid installers, this is a reflection of their skill.

Get a Viper alarm from Tonkins at marion. Alarm immobiliser keyless entry etc for around $500. It will be a high quality installation and a very good brand. I wont use anything but viper, and I wont go anywhere but Tonkins!

I went to Tonkins the other day and they refused to do the alarm fitting for me because I didn't get my alarm system from them. Don't know why really....

So, I am still looking for a good installer in Adelaide. Could anyone recommend some?

Get a Viper alarm from Tonkins at marion. Alarm immobiliser keyless entry etc for around $500. It will be a high quality installation and a very good brand. I wont use anything but viper, and I wont go anywhere but Tonkins!

I'll NEVER go back to Tonkins ever again.

PM me why if ya want.