SAU Community

Here Is My Mates Cefiro

rso84

Well, this is Fidel's cefiro ... not bad for a rush job, was boring and standard less than a week ago!

She's still auto however :)

Hybrid FMIC, custom intercooler piping

VG30 Turbo - Highflowed - running 18psi

Monkey Warehouse front and rear bumpers - my driveway won't let me have side skirts!

18" Racing Hart M5 Modulars, spray painted black

R32 4 Door interior!

Less than 24hr old respray in Devil Yellow, PPG Black Tinter with gold glitter Boot, Bonnet and Roof

Thanks to 47APN & POO-006 of the DDG for their help

DISCEMBOGULATORS DRIFT GARAGE - Steer With The Rear!

post-30259-1153639894.jpg

post-30259-1153639933.jpg

post-30259-1153639965.jpg

Edited by rso84

yeah go fidel.... go to the bank and give me my money back for the 2 front cefiro guards and l/h front light that never arrived :);):mad: . now i know what his car looks like :happy: , it was silver right?, nice to see what the money he STOLE from me payed for :mad:

Hi. Phill has done a lot of bad stuff. He has also gone to jail for it, and coped it hard from the media. The media being the killer. I think he has paid his dues. If you got jibbed maybe lobby government to change the laws on prison sentences.

Looks good, but yeah needs stocko bars or sideskirts. It should be (for good lines and proportions) front lowest, middle middle, rear highest.

Hi. Phill has done a lot of bad stuff. He has also gone to jail for it, and coped it hard from the media. The media being the killer. I think he has paid his dues. If you got jibbed maybe lobby government to change the laws on prison sentences.

well mate im not the type of person you phuck with, anyone in my area knows im a good bloke , but i dont like being ripped off and i wont let it go until justice is served.

all ive got left to say is PAY YOUR DUES FIDEL, and oh yes your gunna :O

nice car btw, all the best with it :angry:

well mate im not the type of person you phuck with, anyone in my area knows im a good bloke , but i dont like being ripped off and i wont let it go until justice is served.

all ive got left to say is PAY YOUR DUES FIDEL, and oh yes your gunna :O

nice car btw, all the best with it :angry:

No one likes being ripped off dude. As I said he has paid his dues, he has done his time, he is trying to make good. If you dont think so lobby government. But if you go after him you then become lower. Think about it. There are FAR worse people out there.

No one likes being ripped off dude. As I said he has paid his dues, he has done his time, he is trying to make good. If you dont think so lobby government. But if you go after him you then become lower. Think about it. There are FAR worse people out there.

may i ask what he paid his dues for? . to be honest id like to have a chat to him :angry:

yeah go fidel.... go to the bank and give me my money back for the 2 front cefiro guards and l/h front light that never arrived :O:D:) . now i know what his car looks like :angry: , it was silver right?, nice to see what the money he STOLE from me payed for :mad:

is this THAT fidel! man I dont even know him and I hate him. Its people like that that should STAY in jail for being a top bloke...

doing burnouts in public in plain daylight with people around, is different to drifting an industrial estate at 3am. One is stupid and illegal the other is just illegal.

*ALERT*

spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers spacers

*ALERT*

Edited by A31cefiro